FS: 150Gb Velociraptor, PC games, CPU HSF, $50 Macy's GC, ATX case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew itt right

2[H]4U
New thread HERE...

HEAT since '05 ~~~ DeW itt right ~~~ 140-0-0
EBAY since '04 ~~~ BDeWitt82~~~ 209-0-0

Feel free to make offers! I will ony ship to Paypal confirmed addresses as I'm currently getting screwed by Paypal for $300 over selling a Q9450 to an alleged credit card thief. Thank you stupid people everywhere who give out their account information through fake Paypal emails! :mad:

Western Digital 150Gb Velociraptor WD1500HLFS hard drive -- $140 shipped (firm)
*I bought this drive less than a month ago from Newegg for my SFF case because I only had room for 1 drive. Since then I've modded the case to allow for another HDD to be installed. I'd like to run a RAID setup but can't afford 2 of these so I'm letting it go to. The drives works perfectly and will ship with a copy of the original invoice.

The Club (PC game) -- $10 shipped (or swap for another game)
*Comes in the retail case with all original documentation and cd key.

Aerocool HT102 CPU cooler -- SOLD
(Old Newegg link)
*I absolutely love this cooler but my new Tt LanBox Lite doesn't allow for tower-style coolers so I have to let it go. It's 100% copper with a transparent blue 80mm LED fan and it allowed me to run my E8400 prime stable at 4.2GHz. It fits AMD Sockets A & 754 Intel Sockets 478 & 775. It comes in the original retail box with all the original accessories. For an extra $5 I'll throw in the two 80mm fans I used with some zip ties. When I used it, I chose to leave off the transparent sleeve and i zip-tied an 80mm fan on each side and ran them at 7-volts. It was silent and it cooled amazingly well!

$50 Macy's Gift Card -- SOLD

Upgraded Cooler Master Centurion 5 case -- $60 shipped ($40 pickup @ 44646)
*Check my craigslist listing HERE for all the details and pics. Nice case with tons of airflow...

VelociraptorHF.JPG

TheClubHF.JPG

You really should include the images of the actual items you have and not newegg's stock images as well as host them yourself

Yeah I know. I listed this at work and haven't had the time at home to get the pics taken and uploaded. Here's to getting up at 5:30am on a Saturday morning just to get stuff done...

hey man i happen to be really interested in buying that velociraptor off of you. PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back