FS: 10x Seagate ST307504FPA1E2-RK FreeAgent Pro 750 GB USB/eSATA External Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn dude, you knock over an electronics store?

Free *BUMP* for you. I might have to put things aside from and grab one of those from you.

- Joey

god damnit! If this was 6 days from now when i get paid i'd take one this instant.

so..........bump for you man.

not to thread crap but.. you seem like a dealer.. what price does the receipt say you paid for each drive?

Wow someone knocked off a circuit city. He isn't a dealer just took advantage of a good deal.

I want to buy 6 or more.
I'm from Toronto/Canada, if you can do $900 shipped with USPS Express for 6 pieces, I'm your man, and I would probably buy more after.
Let me know what you think.

These were being sold on closeout for $110 at Circuit City. There was also a AAA 10% discount floating around the Internet. I managed to buy one before the guy in line behind me bought out the store... I mean a buttload. :)

how much we talking for shipping to canada?
I'm guessing an extra $10. I have a UPS account so shipping through them is cheaper than USPS, but I know UPS charges the buyer a lot of fees or something up there so probably have to go with USPS which is more expensive.

usps is better yes, as ups opens the box and they themselves judge what the item SHOULD be worth, then they tax you on that.

I purchased an xbox CASE jsut the black empty CASE once, and it shipped to me 22 dollars shipped.. 80 dollars in fee's cause they charged me as if it was a BNIB xbox.

tards.

I will talk to the wife and let you know. very tempting.

to OP, can you keep us updated on what has been sold and how many is left? just need to keep an eye on this thread =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back