FS: 1 wk old gaming rig, AMD, 5850, 4gb DDR3, 1tb, pickup in Cleveland/ Akron $900

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiv

Limp Gawd
Well I stupidly and mistakingly decided I wanted to use my tax money to jump back into pc gaming. I've decided it just isn't feasible being hooked up to my hdtv and don't have room in my small apartment for a desk so I'd like to pass this system on to someone who would better appreciate it at a good price. I put the system together Thursday and haven't used it much. The specs are as follows:

-AMD 550 Black Edition ( I have not overclocked it but have unlocked all 4 cores and ran Prime 95 for a couple hours so it seems stable as a quad )
-Coolermaster V8 cpu heatsink
-Asus M4a79XTD EVO motherboard
-XFX 5850 XXX Edition video card ( haven't overclocked or played with the settings at all )
-Coolernaster HAF 922 case ( inside has been powder coated maching black and I have installed a matching red led 200mm fan in top )
-Samsung Spinpoint F3 32mb cache hdd
-G.Skill 4gb (2x2gb) Ripjaws 1600 DDR3
-Corsair HX650 modular power supply
-Samsung Lightscibe sata dvd burner
-Logitech G9x laser mouse
-Logitech G110 backlit gaming keyboard

a6451f2e.jpg

d7b4e363.jpg

a6f89c2c.jpg

I am currently running windows 7 RC trial. Parts were purchased from Newegg and I have all boxes, manuals, and driver cd's. I am selling system for local pickup only due to weight and that way you can see the system work and there's no chance of damage in shipping (that heatsink weighs a ton ;). I live halfway between Cleveland and Akron, OH.

I have heat feedback under the username: xxx shiv xxx
My ebay account with 100% positive feedback is: rs600cubed

Thanks!

Last edited:
A guy at work powder coated for me. Also forgot to add mouse and keyboard in ad. See above.

Thanks. Put it on there too but half the time you just get spammed off of there.

Nice, too bad I'm not local, my brother is looking to buy a decent gaming rig.

If for some reason you decide to part it out I'd be interested in the mouse, keyboard, and video card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back