FS - 1 Gig ( 2 x 512mb ) DDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

The[H]uman

Secret Agent Man
Okay all I just ordered some new memory from newegg so i'm selling off the memory I have in my system.

it's 2 x 512mb sticks of ddr .. not sure of the brand they have headspreaders on them and i forget what they were not going to take off to look .. so take it as generic cause i dont' feel like looking

65 dollars shipped seems fair .. for 1 gig ram

Paypal business memeber

Heatware - The[H]uman

Ebay - Slackkatt

E-mail vittorio at cinci dot rr dot com

If you send via paypal I will send memory the day I get my new stuff just ordered from newegg so probably be here in a few days so probably be able to ship out this memory on monday at the latest.

Thanks for looking have a great day also please check out my other thread that I have looking to trade my IBM THINKPAD T30 for a Apple IBOOK

willing to sell sticks seprate? if so i may be interisted in one stick of 512 depending on rated speed.

btw, you can check the speed using CPUz , search google for that and run it and it will tell speed of the ram :)

dibs nomadder what speed..its 1 freaking gig of ram for 65 dolla u fools LOL
but whats the speed anyway

PM sent back to everybody .. and I run them at stock speed this box is not oced at all .. waitng on a few pm back this shouldn't last long .. like i said not going to bother looking up alot of information on them they run fine and as the one guy said 1 gig ddr for 65 bucks shipped

waiting on first guy toad to see if he is going to send if not going to next PM that I have .. so let you know

Memory is already sold .. sorry everybody .... I thought this was going to go fast but not this fast .. threedee will send it out monday ..

Thanks everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back