FS: $1,270 in Amazon.com Gift Cards/Credit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zef Pomp

[H]ard|Gawd
I have $1,270.42 in Amazon.com credit, however, it is applied to my account. I got the credit for returning a TV that was not working properly. So I have to ship the item directly to your house straight from amazon(you cannot buy Amazon.com gift cards with the credit).

*I have free Amazon Prime 2 day shipping!
*Tax is only collected if the state of the shipping address collects tax!

Amount left: $15.22
Price: 90% (10% off everything on amazon)

Payment Methods: Amazon Payments & Paypal!

Heat: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=77611

Send a PM if you are interested!

Last edited:
You can change the shipping address to go to the purchasers house. You don't have to ship it from your house once it get's there.

You can change the shipping address to go to the purchasers house. You don't have to ship it from your house once it get's there.

yeah I know, I edited the thread, sorry if it sounded like it wasnt coming direct from amazon

ttt, get yourself a nice dell U3011 or something :)

1078 currently on amazon or 970 if you buy through me

Last edited:
Would you be willing to break the credit up? $1000 is a lot of money top spend at once. Say for example if I wanted a $200 item on Amazon I would pay 90 percent or $180 to you?

Would you be willing to break the credit up? $1000 is a lot of money top spend at once. Say for example if I wanted a $200 item on Amazon I would pay 90 percent or $180 to you?

Yeah I'll start taking splits, it will let it sell faster

Wish you had the credit when I was doing my Christmas shopping. ;)

I'll let you know if I decide to make a purchase..

I have two people interested in like ~500 combined, but they havent decided so let me know zero

Dang, just bought Big Bang Theory BR season 1-5 for like $55.
If I think of anything else I need to get, Ill let you know. Kind of need a new pan set. Hmm.
Possible trades?

ONLY $347.72 LEFT!

If anyone has a purchase that is a little over the amount remaining we can work out a deal where you can get 10% off the remaining credit and then I will just put the rest of the balance on my credit card and you can pay me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back