FS: $1,000 Home Soda Fountain system in Custom Cabinet in Baltimore

Status
Not open for further replies.
mentok, what purpose does the cooler and ice packs serve?

They keep the large aluminum cold plate cold. The cold plate cools the water down as it runs through the plate, then after the water leaves the cold plate, it gets mixed with CO2 and then with the syrup.

Free bump for you sir, I wish I had the extra cash to take it off your hands! :p

If you are interested in it, I think we should talk about it. I may be willing to let it go for less than $850. I will send you a private message with my phone number in it.

Last edited:
I found a buyer on Craigslist who just offered me $450 for just the soda dispenser components (not the cabinet).
I am negotiating with him and asking for either $550 cash or $450 cash and $100 in trade.

The components for the soda system have been sold!

I received $450 in cash, a working 80GB PS3 with WiFI, a Dualshock 3 controller and a wired PS3 controller that is supposed to emulate the design of the Xbox 360's controller.

I already own a PS3 (20GB launch model with 250GB hard drive and no WiFi) so I am giving this one to my dad for X-Mas. He will use it as a Blu-ray player most of the time,
but I am going to try to get him to try a game or two. I think I will start him off with Portal 2, Flow and Super Stardust HD. I think he would like the Last of Us as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back