Frys Refurb Corsair H60 Water cooler $29

Seems like a good deal to me. Might as well pick one up now in anticipation of my Ncase M1. Thanks OP

I picked one up and other than the part number and a refurb sticker on the bottom of the box, you would never know it wasn't brand new. putting it in my htpc. these would be great for gpu cooling too

So tempting to figure out a way to put these on my pair of 7870s

nice price. but i'm not sure i can trust refurbed cpu coolers, especially closed loop cooling. can any1 vouch for it? i know it varies but still.

I'm looking to build an SFF system with a coolermaster 130 elite case, would this be a decent choice for a CPU cooler?

Sweet. In for one to replace the ancient Thermaltake Big Typhoon that I made custom mounting for so it would work on LGA 1366.

It was a good cooler for LGA 775 stuff.. not so much for LGA 1366. The H60 should keep it quite a bit cooler.

these are perfect for GPU cooling as well. Have one on each of my GF670s and they keep them in the low 40s under load. of course you need to get a bracket from: DWOOD

I often wonder how these things would compare to my aging Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme (TRUE)... I've had this thing for so long now that I'm emotionally attached. :)

these are perfect for GPU cooling as well. Have one on each of my GF670s and they keep them in the low 40s under load. of course you need to get a bracket from: DWOOD

He hasn't posted in 3 months and seems to have vanished with everybody's money. So yeh.

I actually work at frys...We have the h100i as well which is 64.99 or 69.99 if memory serves me right..I can get one for 54 with my associate purchase =P. But I already have a x60 kraken..so pass for me...lol.

I actually work at frys...We have the h100i as well which is 64.99 or 69.99 if memory serves me right..I can get one for 54 with my associate purchase =P. But I already have a x60 kraken..so pass for me...lol.

Jerk!. You are "making" me spend more money. :D

I was going to get the H60, but then they were out of stock with no firm ship date so I canceled the order.

Then was looking at the H80, but for only $70 I can get an H100i.

He hasn't posted in 3 months and seems to have vanished with everybody's money. So yeh.

What?? really? that sucks, I know he was swamped back when I ordered but I got mine in a reasonable time and he did an awesome job. Too bad....

I just purchased a refurbished h100i from frys for $69.99. It is my very first purchase from frys too. Lets hope mines isn't defect.

I believe NZXT is developing a GPU AIO bracket that they could mass produce and sell. It's already been used via demos and you can find it on Youtube. Unfortunately, it looks like they've delayed the official release of this product to the market.

Yea...the h100i, heck, all the corsair refurbs we have at frys right now are a steal of a price. I was considering nabbing the 100i and buying 4 Scythe Gentle Typhoon fans to get the best cooling I could get, till I realized I have a x60 and it would be stupid to waste money...lol. =P

Back