Fry's Electronics VP Embezzles $65 Million

It'll be back, don't worry, a similar deal is bound to happen at some retail store.

Sounds like the former chancellor of my beloved university. I'll bet he didn't think he would be caught. Eh, eh? :cool:

If this somehow leads to Frys setting up shop in NE Ohio, I am totally in.

Just goes to show that Fry's is an evil, evil place from top to bottom.
Other way around. They can make $65M just disappear off the books and still have prices that make three quarters of the USSA cry like children.

It's the ice cream truck! The ice cream truck is coming! Mmmmmommmmm!

(In singsong:) I have an iiiice creeeam...

He didn't embezzle from Fry's, he extorted kickbacks from manufacturers for making sure Fry's carried and promoted the items. The money he got wasn't from the Fry's books.

He didn't embezzle from Fry's, he extorted kickbacks from manufacturers for making sure Fry's carried and promoted the items. The money he got wasn't from the Fry's books.
It all trickles down.... Reaganomics FTW!

Update:

Guy's its all OOS.

Sorry this was the wrong forum. But it still makes you think about how this *might* affect deals or the credibility of Fry's.

that's what a manager i know who works in OC told me and i told him their customer service suck balls but not in OC but in Phoenix. and why is this on Hot Deals again?:D

Back