Asus wireless AC13200 Dual band USB adapter: $40-$20 MIR=$20
Dual band N750 asus router=$75-$35 MIR=$40

http://www.frys.com/ads/page113
Eset smart security: Free after $70 MIR
Kaspersky internet security 2014: Free after $50 MIR
Bitdefender total security: free after $45 MIR & $30 "competitive upgrade MIR"
AVG PC Tuneup Free after $215 MIR
Acronis disk director 11 home: Free after $30 MIR
AVG Internet security &PC TUneup 2014, 3 pcs, 2 year coverage: Free after $30 MIR & $40 upgrade mail-in rebate
Avg antivirus 2014 (3pcs, 2 yars): Free after $20 MIR & $30 upgrade MIR
Webroot: $15 for 5 devices!
Trend MIcro: $20 for 3 pcs

hmm... That G3220 combo seems like a nice deal for a HTPC build... Along with the 2TB drive.

hmm... That G3220 combo seems like a nice deal for a HTPC build... Along with the 2TB drive.

Might pick this up to replace my old quad core power hungry HTPC setup. This should do just fine and $55? thats cheap.

The cpu/motherboard bundle has a terrible motherboard, if your looking for just the CPU you can get it cheaper elsewhere without a rebate. I considered this bundle since i want to upgrade my PC but I'll keep saving and get a better mobo

[H] mobo review

Since I have time on my hands (stuck in infinite time-out loop), I may as well ask: What's wrong with the board? Is it really that bad?

I have had weird motherboard issues with pretty much every board I've ever used. I've never found a bug-free motherboard.

Choose your poison.

I'm right at the confirm order screen, but 2nd guessing myself. I really want a 4670k and 1150 board. Total price for this thing is $224 though.

....But the site times out again, regardless. Maybe the heavens are trying to tell me something. LOL.

Last edited:
Beat me to it. Servers are down now. LOL.

This is just convincing me to hold out for a good 4670k bundle.

Complete and total joke. They should have the proper servers setup for times like this.

Can u say Obama Care!

Finally able to get to checkout, and the unavailable is correct on the i5 combo. Completely sold out.

Finally able to get to checkout, and the unavailable is correct on the i5 combo. Completely sold out.

Hilarious, considering how glitched the website was. The systems builder page in the ad even seems broken.

Lucky for me, I have a Microcenter not too far away. I understand the everybody doesn't have that luxury though. LOL.

G3220 combo deal stays coming at 1pm PST for me. Going to try to snag it when the time comes around, assuming it's not some kind of glitch as well.

There's a Fry's here too, the Microcenter is just the more convenient drive and usually has what I need. One of the reasons I was 2nd guessing this deal is because it charged me a sales tax. LOL.

There's also a Tiger Direct, too, but it's an hour drive.

here we go on the g3220 combo deal. Hope shit doesnt crash again, really want this.

At the checkoutpage but when I press submit order puts me back into the cart. Damn shitty servers.

card says it went through but no confirmation email. Also submited order like 10 times, hope I dont get charged $750 ahhaah, but its 1 per customer so highly doubt that.

Also says rebate but where do I find the rebate?

Last edited:
here we go on the g3220 combo deal. Hope shit doesnt crash again, really want this.

At the checkoutpage but when I press submit order puts me back into the cart. Damn shitty servers.

Just finished ordering mine. I'll be picking it up tomorrow. Yay!

Frys is an hour away (I live in NYC) so I had it shipped to me, it was free which is awesome.
Pretty nice deal, just need to get some DDR3 (hope to get a good deal on some) and should have the HTPC running for less than $100 (my QX6700 is going to retire and probably be for sale here, its been good but its too much for an HTPC, this should be quite and efficient).

where can I find the rebate?

Last edited:
Well, that's shitty. They were offering free shipping on it before the deal went live, now it's in-store only. Maybe they're OOS online. I messed up on time zone conversion and thought that the deal didn't start for another 18 minutes. Sad face.

Well, that's shitty. They were offering free shipping on it before the deal went live, now it's in-store only. Maybe they're OOS online. I messed up on time zone conversion and thought that the deal didn't start for another 18 minutes. Sad face.

When it went live, I had the choice for shipping. I am wondering if they aren't allowing shipping because the stores are closed today?

Back