Fry's Battlefied: Bad Company 2 PC $24.89

That's just online though, right? I clicked on it a few days ago (can't get it here at work for some reason) and it said my local stores had it in stock. Is this not the case anymore?
Right. online is sold out, your local store may have them in stock. Mine does. I'm going to pick one up as a present.

the game is great, actually having dedicated servers is great not like fail warfare2

Stop comparing apples to lemons ;)

Console based games are killing PC gaming... BC2 is not as guilty but still looks, plays and feels like a console game ;)

this is a very hot deal, I can't wait to get home and pull out my CC and buy this ONLINE....

I love this game on the PC. I have friends that play MW2 on the PS3. I am in the process of converting them to BC2 and I might buy it for PS3 as well. Any differences on playability between console and computer?

ya you play with sticks and buttons not a keyboard and mouse :confused:

Really? Thanks but I have a strong grasp of the obvious.
I'm referring to hit boxs being bigger because it is a console game. I've read this before but wanted any other feedback.

Really? Thanks but I have a strong grasp of the obvious.
I'm referring to hit boxs being bigger because it is a console game. I've read this before but wanted any other feedback.

LOL I know man, just messing with you. I hate consoles sorry. I am sure the hit boxes are bigger and I am sure they noob up other parts of the game too :rolleyes:

Well i dont know whats up with fry's they charged me for the game first day the deal was posted, said they couldn't ship and refused to tell me why or refund. Kinda pisses me off, they gave me one reply saying they didnt really take the money just put a hold on it, but well its been a while they had the money and still wont ship even tho i confirmed the order guess i can call today. Might be my last frys online purchase

It's back in stock, same price. Just ordered. $1.99 shipping. GREAT PRICE!

Aaaaaaand, it's out of stock again. YAY for winning, now let's see if I get a confirmation email.

Back