FrozenCPU Shuts Its Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post should have said "unanswered"... I am typing from my cell and it makes decisions without asking lol

The guy who kept FCPU running was Bucky.

http://www.primochill.com/primochill-welcomes-new-chief-e-commerce-officer-ceco/

Tyler Industries, LLC dba PrimoChill is pleased to announce a recent addition to the PrimoChill team of Matthew “Bucky” Buckner, who joins the PrimoChill team as Chief e-Commerce Officer. Within this role, Matthew will continue to develop and architect the rebirth of the online forward facing eCommerce presence for the PrimoChill and mod/smart branded products. In addition, he will be managing all aspects of the e-commerce structure, rapid product cycles, and general correspondence in regards to the e-Commerce infrastructure.

Matthew brings to Tyler Industries, LLC ten+ years of experience in the rapidly changing environment of eCommerce as well as substantial operational level expertise. Matthew’s past accomplishments include COO of Frozencpu.com. While working at Frozencpu.com, Matthew was able to facilitate unprecedented growth for a company in a brand new undeveloped modding industry. He was a key component in driving Frozencpu.com to the top shopping destination for computer watercooling and modification products. His extensive industry knowledge, leadership, passion and ambition, as well as his affable personality makes him the absolute PERFECT fit for Tyler Industries, LLC.

We cannot express enough how excited we are about the addition of Matthew Buckner, a devoted father and veteran of the armed services to our team. We are truly grateful for his dedication and hard work he has already shown to this new family. Without a doubt, his contribution will catapult our momentum and continue to grow the PrimoChill and mod/smart brands.

For more information, please contact Brian Farrell at 800-690-9081, email [email protected] or visit the PrimoChill’s website at www.primochill.com.

Tyler Industries, LLC is a family owned and family operated company specializing in computer cooling and computer modification supplies located in the beautiful high desert city of Rio Rancho, New Mexico.

My post should have said "unanswered"... I am typing from my cell and it makes decisions without asking lol

Not sure why but my mind went straight to you are typing from you jail cell before reading the other half of your message. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back