• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Front Panel w/ Audigy 2 ZS

The Superlative

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
108
Has anyone successfully hooked up the Audigy 2 ZS with the Sonata front panel? I found a little diagram and it worked for my headphone's speakers, but the microphone doesn't work. Anyone know the correct pin placement for the mic?
 
my case (aspire dreamer-x II) has front audio ports of the same like as the frontX ports; but i think my wires arent shielded enough as I get a decently hefty amount of noise when i use them. I currently have all my front cords wrapped up in a ball under front case fans and everything plugged into back:(
 
MisterX your picture linked to in the second thread does not work. I have the header there, so i would like to take a look at that picture.
 
Back
Top