Sideroxylon
Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2004
- Messages
- 734
Hello everyone,
I've been building comps for some time now and have never been able to figure out how to hook-up my front mic/headphone jacks to a Creative sound card. Granted I haven't tried very hard to figure this out but I'm getting tired of messing with the connections in the back of the comp. I've looked around for a pin out for ZS cards but couldn't find anything. It seems that this should be easy but I can't figure it out.
Help me out guys.
I've been building comps for some time now and have never been able to figure out how to hook-up my front mic/headphone jacks to a Creative sound card. Granted I haven't tried very hard to figure this out but I'm getting tired of messing with the connections in the back of the comp. I've looked around for a pin out for ZS cards but couldn't find anything. It seems that this should be easy but I can't figure it out.
Help me out guys.