Front Mount Radiators??

Howdy everyone,
I am building my first custom loop and I will be using the corsair air 540, I think if I do everything right it could give me a very clean result. The fact that it could accommodate a 360 rad at its price point great too, but then I realized it was front mounted 360. As I stated, this is my first time water cooling so I am definitely a nooby but I remember the guy from dazmode saying front mount is stupid; he said you are just blowing all the hot air back into your components. Is this really something to worry about? both cpu and gpu will be in the loop so it doesn't seem like the hot air would matter that much. Thanks for any help

"Daz" is the last person I would take water-cooling advice from. Front mount rads are fine.

Heh, alrighty then. Why do you say that? And would that also mean buying things from his store is bad?

His store is okay if you're Canadian, but you better love EK since he doesn't carry much else now. The advice is average at best, it's there to sell his products.

The only vendor I'd follow advice from if I was new is Gary @ Sidewinders.

Well I was just in the market for a d5 pump and I noticed his was cheapest from what I could find, 68$.

Back