• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Front headphone issue with Forte

powerhouse

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 8, 2000
Messages
153
I recently bought a forte sound card and having a few problems.

1.) The speakers don't mute when plugging in the head phones on the back of the card even though that is checked in the driver.

2.) The headphone out on the front of my case (antec p180) hisses and the headphone out on my keyboard is even worse (Razor lycosa) Are there any good/cheap solutions? It's a pita to plug it in the back every time but I would rather not spend $80 for the creative I/O drive.
 
I wasnt thrilled to find there was no standard front panel connector on this thing, ill probably get a pair of 3.5mm extension's

I know my front panel is hidious on other sound cards, moving the front panel connector cable inside the case away from power cables seemed to help some, but its never as good quality as using the rear output
 
Back
Top