• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Front Audio Panel on Antec P180...need help

Swede88

Lurker
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
677
Howdy

I cannot seem to get the front audio panel to work on my Antec P180 case. I've read the manual over and double checked the connections, but still nothing.

I have an Asus A8N-SLI Premium mobo with an Audigy 2 sound card. All I want to do is use my headphones. I'm not sure if this is something I've not setup correctly in the bios or windows sound options...or if my connections are not right.

Any suggestions would be appreciated
 
The front panel audio connectors on the case are connected to what?
The motherboard?
If so you have to enable the onboard audio solution and select it as the default audio device in windows for those jacks to function correctly.
(the front panel jacks are not going to work with the audigy unless you connect them to the audigy)
 
Ugh...that makes perfect sense and I even came to that logical conclusion myself a while back, but I wasn't totally sure. Thanks for the help.
 
you won't be able to hook up the front connections to the audigy. It uses its own proprietary connections for that.
 
Back
Top