• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Front audio/mic + soundcard rear?

Standpoint

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
1,366
Just curious if anyone thinks this will work. I have onboard sound rear w/ fron header. I also use a cheap(but better sounding) sound card, with no front header pins on it. I was thinking of installing the front header pins so I can easily plug in my headset/mic, and rear from the soundcard for my 5.1 surround. I do not want to have to disable any hardware every time I want to switch, but my guess would be that the two drivers would conflict. Anyone else use this kind of setup?
 
Back
Top