• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Front Audio Connection Help.

dhw22

n00b
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
1
Hi. I'm total newbie in regards to building my own computer but nevertheless have finished connecting everything except for the front audio. I was wondering if someone could help me match up the front audio pins from my case with the ones from the motherboard? It's probably a really dumb question but I'm not 100% sure (well except that pin 2 is GND) so any help would be appreciated.

The cables I have coming from the cases audio ports are:

MIC-BIAS
L-OUT
L-IN
R-OUT
R-IN
GND
MIC-IN

On the motherboard are the following pins (as per the manual):

Pin 1: MIC2_L
Pin 2: GND
Pin 3: MIC2_R
Pin 4: -ACZ_DET
Pin 5: Line2_R
Pin 6: FSENSE1
Pin 7: FAUOIO_JD
Pin 8: No Pin
Pin 9: LINE2_L
Pin 10: FSENSE2

Thanks.
 
Back
Top