friggen A1's

My Phenom II 720 x3 gets about 1550 ppd at 3.35 Ghz on an A1 unit. A E2200 C2D at 2.7 would be much slower than that. I'd say your 771 ppd might be about right with the bonus calculation.

What ppd are you seeing with the A3 units?

Are you running all 4 cores?

I just bumped my 720 up to 3.2 on all 4 and my ppd is hitting about 6900 now. I figure I'll run it as hard as I can while we have this last cold snap down here. In a few weeks temps will start getting into the upper 80's and I'll probably back it down a little.

 
This was an observation........ not a recommendation

it's kind of fair in a way... you get one A3, then one A1, then one A3......

not just nothing but A1s

that is about how i was getting them. i would get the A1 from around noon till 6pm and 2 A3's
 
What ppd are you seeing with the A3 units?

Are you running all 4 cores?

Typically I get about 4500 ppd with 3 cores at 3.35 Ghz. I have 2x 4890s running Collatz Conjecture, but their impact on the CPU appears to be minimal on this project.
 
Back
Top