Friend's PC is going haywire after GPU died, I have no idea what could be wrong.

For reference this is my friend's build:

We built it in 2019, it's for gaming and video editing. Original plan was to use an Intel CPU with an iGPU and buy a better GPU later, but since AMD was overtaking Intel significantly at the time and that CPU power would help with his video editing work, we decided to go AMD and just get a "temporary" cheap used GPU for the time being.

Anyway, it was working fine until about two weeks ago when he told me he was having issues with games crashing, weird visual issues, and youtube videos messing up. This sounded like a video card issue, and since we weren't able to meet, I advised him how to try to update his video drivers since they were rather out of date. He claimed this fixed it.

A week later he contacted me again saying it was happening again. We arranged a time for me to come over to take a look.

When I got there, the first thing that happened was the PC displayed a checkerboard pattern all over the screen in Windows, which he claims had never happened before. There was also shimmering pixels in games and vertex explosions. Seemed definitely to be the video card to me, but just to be safe I ran a virus scan, reflashed the card's BIOS, updated the motherboard's rather old BIOS, took out and cleaned out the card and case with an electric air-blower, and ran the latest beta of memtest86+. Other than what seemed very likely to be the card failing nothing else seemed out of the ordinary.

We decided to hunt for a used GTX 1060 on eBay as those were being fairly affordable now and I would get back to him once I could find a good one for a good price.

However, he contacted me later again saying now it was giving BSODs on boot and bootlooping, eventually ending up on Automatic Repair. I figured his card was dying even further and preventing Windows from even booting anymore, but he needed to use his computer for work and the 1060 would take a while, so I suggested I could get a very cheap card and temporarily install that in the meantime. I needed a cheap low-power GPU for debugging anyway, so I got a GT 720 for about $17 on eBay. I tested the 720 in my 11700K system when it arrived with Furmark, OCCT, 3DMark, and a few hours of different games. The card seemed to run just fine (Well, if you can call the performance of a GT 720 "fine").

I arrived at his house, removed the 770 to install the 720, that's when I noticed that the clip to retain the card in the PCIe slot had snapped off (Likely my fault from last time, that thing is VERY hard to reach). However, since it wasn't broken I plugged it back in, I also scanned the area around it with a flashlight and didn't notice any damage to the board. I also managed to find the USB-C cable from the case, something we was not able to find when we originally built the system in 2019, and plugged it into the motherboard's USB-C header. He also wanted me to install a Blu-Ray burner he had just gotten. I plugged in an additional SATA power cable into the PSU, but he could not find his motherboard for for a SATA data cable nor drive screws so we put that off, leaving the SATA power cables plugged in. That's when I noticed that the PSU was not secured to the case. I have no idea if we forgot when we initially built it (I doubt it) or if we by accident one day unscrewed the thumb screws holding it down when unscrewing the case, but I re-screwed it in, I really hope that did not cause any of the problems somehow.

Once all was said and done I turned it on and it worked fine, so I shut it off again and put it completely back together... then.... still BSOD-bootlooping, and every time it did so the error message was different. From common ones like "irql not less or equal" and "page fault in nonpaged area" to ones I had never seen before like "dcp watchdog violation" and "pfn list corrupt". Googling these wasn't too helpful as it basically said it could be nearly any of the critical hardware components.... or that it could be the Windows install or drivers. The motherboard's BIOS seemed to have everything set correctly so I figured maybe the Windows install got damaged from all the reboots from a damaged video card. I ran another memtest86+ while preparing a Linux Mint LiveUSB and it passed again.

So I booted into the Linux Mint USB to run stress tests to make sure the hardware is working fine. However, I could barely get that to even boot. It USUALLY got to the desktop, but after that it would randomly completely lock up, being unresponsive to even CTRL+ALT+DEL. Other times it gave a message that seemed to be the Linux equivalent of booting into safe mode, and apps would randomly crash. I couldn't even TRY to run any testing.

Sometimes the system would work fine.... usually when for some reason I had all the covers off, and usually once fully re-assembled it would start giving problems. But this wasn't always the case. I tried unplugging that USB-C header again, using a different PCI-E slot, re-seat the RAM, re-check all the PSU connections, nothing I tried would help.

This was worrying, if even a LiveUSB was crashing this seemed like a pretty bad hardware issue that could be anything. My friend suggested to just try the old GTX 770 again. I reconnected it just to test and... Windows booted just fine, other than the graphical glitches of course.

Thinking maybe the system for some reason didn't play nice with said GT 720, we decided to just re-assemble it with the broken 770 for now until the 1060 comes in.... but when I re-assembled it, BSOD on boot with random errors again (sometimes not even displaying an error on the BSOD screen).

I am completely at a loss at this point. I have no idea where to even begin trying to figure out what could be wrong, or how to even try to test it. If even live disks I am booting into are crashing I don't know what to do. We don't have any spare parts on hand to try swapping the PSU, CPU, Mobo, etc. Not even a decent second computer to test with. In fact, I had to bring all of my own tools and even USB drives as he didn't have ANYTHING backup on hand.

I really hate the fact that I am failing to help one of my closest friends with this. We decided to meet again in a few days once the 1060 and some of his other parts come in to try again. Anyone have any ideas what this could be or how to even begin trying to troubleshoot this without basically just buying a new Motherboard, CPU, and PSU?

If you thoroughly tested the Nvidia 720 already before putting it in his PC, then the motherboard or power supply must have gone bad. Do you have an extra power supply to swap in, in order to troubleshoot that? Maybe use the one from your computer?

I'm not clear on your troubleshooting methods so far. Are you testing outside of the case? Then reassembling inside, where it again fails? Or are all of the troubleshooting steps in the case?

If you thoroughly tested the Nvidia 720 already before putting it in his PC, then the motherboard or power supply must have gone bad. Do you have an extra power supply to swap in, in order to troubleshoot that? Maybe use the one from your computer?

Unfortunately no.

I'm not clear on your troubleshooting methods so far. Are you testing outside of the case? Then reassembling inside, where it again fails? Or are all of the troubleshooting steps in the case?

In the case, we don't have any sort of test bench or anything to do it outside the case.

Unfortunately no.

In the case, we don't have any sort of test bench or anything to do it outside the case.
you don't need a test bench, just a flat surface,
IMG_0849.JPEG

Don't even have one of those there, no seriously, not unless he agrees to bring the PC over to my house instead to troubleshoot.

Regardless, any help on how I can narrow it down? It being possibly the PSU, Motherboard, or CPU is practically a new system right there.

Don't even have one of those there, no seriously, not unless he agrees to bring the PC over to my house instead to troubleshoot.

Regardless, any help on how I can narrow it down? It being possibly the PSU, Motherboard, or CPU is practically a new system right there.

It sounds like he needs to bring his computer over to your house to be properly diagnosed.
I know most people don't take PC building as seriously as me, but personally I have a loaner PC that I lend out to any of my clients for them to use in the meantime in the event the PC I built for them has a failure and I need to take it to work on it.

Well, this just got even more confusing.

I have the PC at my house now and the first thing I did was disconnect the SATA drive and check the BIOS settings. Everything seemed normal so I ran the latest beta of Memtest86+ .... errors.

I tried swapping the RAM.... nonstop instant errors

I tried single sticks, nonstop errors.

I went through the BIOS again, and noticed that there was an "auto" setting to overclocking the CPU that seems to have been enabled by default. I did mention I updated the motherboard BIOS, and I know updating it can break overclocks even though we had never manually overclocked the system. I tried disabling both that and XMP... no more errors.

I tried enabling XMP again, no errors. Tried enabling that auto overclock..... errors. Disabled it, no more errors, even with two sticks.

I let it run like this for over 15 hours and multiple passes of memtest86+... no errors.

Just to be through I also ran memtest86 free... no errors.

For the hell of it, I decided to also run the latest beta of memtest86..... nonstop errors. Rebooted just to double-check..... nonstop errors.

After I was done pulling all of my hair out, I tried to see if the previous memtest86+ would give errors but it felt like the system was not posting and just ... not even bootlooping, more like post-looping? Not even a display on the screen. I have a PC speaker attached actually and it wasn't doing the usual beep. After a poweroff and on though it booted, and I noticed that the BIOS has been reset to defaults. I enabled XMP again and when I went to check on the CPU overclock to disable it, it instead gives me a warning that I need to agree/accept that it can cause instability before I do it... I just chose no.

NOW memtest86 beta is passing... so far. But having had nearly 24 hours of various RAM tests work perfectly fine only for the system to suddenly start having nonstop errors and then reset it's BIOS has me even more confused than before what's going on.

I have the PC at my house now and the first thing I did was disconnect the SATA drive and check the BIOS settings. Everything seemed normal so I ran the latest beta of Memtest86+ .... errors.

I went through the BIOS again, and noticed that there was an "auto" setting to overclocking the CPU that seems to have been enabled by default. I did mention I updated the motherboard BIOS, and I know updating it can break overclocks even though we had never manually overclocked the system. I tried disabling both that and XMP... no more errors.

I tried enabling XMP again, no errors. Tried enabling that auto overclock..... errors. Disabled it, no more errors, even with two sticks.

I let it run like this for over 15 hours and multiple passes of memtest86+... no errors.

For the hell of it, I decided to also run the latest beta of memtest86..... nonstop errors. Rebooted just to double-check..... nonstop errors.

After I was done pulling all of my hair out, I tried to see if the previous memtest86+ would give errors but it felt like the system was not posting and just ... not even bootlooping, more like post-looping? Not even a display on the screen. I have a PC speaker attached actually and it wasn't doing the usual beep. After a poweroff and on though it booted, and I noticed that the BIOS has been reset to defaults. I enabled XMP again and when I went to check on the CPU overclock to disable it, it instead gives me a warning that I need to agree/accept that it can cause instability before I do it... I just chose no.

NOW memtest86 beta is passing... so far. But having had nearly 24 hours of various RAM tests work perfectly fine only for the system to suddenly start having nonstop errors and then reset it's BIOS has me even more confused than before what's going on.
Yeah, I just read this thread for the first time and when you started saying what the BSOD errors were the first thing that popped into my mind was bad OC. At least you figured it out.

Get the computer stable first before you turn on all those overclocking options.

After I was done pulling all of my hair out, I tried to see if the previous memtest86+ would give errors but it felt like the system was not posting and just ... not even bootlooping, more like post-looping? Not even a display on the screen. I have a PC speaker attached actually and it wasn't doing the usual beep.
At this point it sounds like the system had a critic`l error during boot, and it decided to switch to the backup bios. If you look at the bios version, it's likely different from what you expect (or if it's not, then maybe you were already on the backup before, and now it switched back). After switching, the settings will change to whatever was set on the other bios (NOT defaults, unless nothing was changed from defaults on that bios), so double-check everything is good. Edit: If you start having errors again, check the bios version and OC settings. If it seems to have switched, this is 100% the problem.

After a poweroff and on though it booted, and I noticed that the BIOS has been reset to defaults. I enabled XMP again and when I went to check on the CPU overclock to disable it, it instead gives me a warning that I need to agree/accept that it can cause instability before I do it... I just chose no.

Last edited:
P.S.: I hate that gen of gigabyte boards with a passion, Aorus x370 through x570. If I swapped one thing, it'd be that motherboard, for almost any other brand.

Yeah, I just read this thread for the first time and when you started saying what the BSOD errors were the first thing that popped into my mind was bad OC. At least you figured it out.

I didn't, that's the issue. I have even less of an idea than before of what it could be.

Get the computer stable first before you turn on all those overclocking options.

I DID disable them all, I didn't realize all of that CPU overclocking was enabled by default.

I didn't, that's the issue. I have even less of an idea than before of what it could be.

I DID disable them all, I didn't realize all of that CPU overclocking was enabled by default.
I should have read further. What are your voltage settings for the CPU and RAM?

Yes. But then you DID re-enable them back again. Stop re-enabling them until you manage to get the PC to run stable.

Cyber said:
"I tried enabling XMP again, no errors. Tried enabling that auto overclock..... errors."

Yes. But then you DID re-enable them back again. Stop re-enabling them until you manage to get the PC to run stable.

Cyber said:
"I tried enabling XMP again, no errors. Tried enabling that auto overclock..... errors."

You realize I said I disabled it again after I got errors? The full line I said was: "I tried enabling XMP again, no errors. Tried enabling that auto overclock..... errors. Disabled it, no more errors, even with two sticks."

You realize I said I disabled it again after I got errors? The full line I said was: "I tried enabling XMP again, no errors. Tried enabling that auto overclock..... errors. Disabled it, no more errors, even with two sticks."

Yes. Right before you  re-enabled it. They'll be plenty of time for overclocking after you fix the PC.

Yes. Right before you  re-enabled it. They'll be plenty of time for overclocking after you fix the PC.
He enabled XMP, which is memory overclocking yes. CPU overclocking is disabled, however.

That said, the memory may be unstable if it is overclocked, but that doesn't appear to be the case. More like it's just incompatible. But it could also be that the BIOS is corrupted or otherwise bad. Aorus boards have about the worst BIOS I've ever used--they're buggy, switch without any warning, and act like nothing happened when they do. It'll be working fine one day, then encounter an error and switch BIOS (and settings), and you'll have to fight to get it to switch back because the settings on thr other BIOS are so incompatible it can't even get far enough to switch on its own.

Which is why I suggest setting it to single BIOS mode, at least while you troubleshoot, or you won't get anywhere.

Switch to single bios mode to eliminate that variable before going any further. If it fails to boot, switch to the other bios. Then check all your bios settings and the version.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1591951/Gigabyte-X570-Aorus-Master.html?page=23

Yeah, it had booted to the other BIOS despite there being a physical switch for that. I checked and it was on version F4, which was the first-release version. I had updated it to the latest version, F36f

So I used the other switch to force it into single BIOS mode and it's showing version F36f again.

I chose "Load Optimized Defaults" and checked what it defaults the CPU overclock settings to. It seemed to thankfully have them disabled now... I think, there was still some stuff set to "auto" that sounded like it still overclocks the CPU a bit, so I set it to "Disabled"

The problem is that there are a few dozen settings that all sound like they could be overclock related that all default to Auto.

Annoyingly, there is also now a grinding noise at boot that goes away after a few seconds. I checked every fan I could and none of them seem to be making it, the only other fan I can think that might be the cause is the chipset fan, but it's far too small to make a noise that loud.

It was also making two different beeps now when posting.... at first. The first one would be lower pitched, kinda shrill, almost sounds like a negative/error beep..... except then it does the usual positive beep and posts/boots like normal. It looked like it was working fine.... except during one reboot when memtest86 started instantly failing across the board all over again. Reboot, turned off XMP, it was working.... reboot, turn XMP back on again... still working.

It feels like the RAM will just randomly have instant thousands of errors sometimes.... and other times it can literally run tests for over 15 hours straight and not have a single issue. Nothing about this is being consistent and I have no idea where to even begin looking now.

He enabled XMP, which is memory overclocking yes. CPU overclocking is disabled, however.

Exactly, thank you.

Anyway, XMP does not appear to be the problem. Issue is that nothing that makes sense seems to be the problem.

Reactions: Nobu
like this

Do not OC mem with XMP, my X99 build corrupts and bluescreens the win OS if I enable XMP. All other CPU OC are stable, for some reason it does not like XMP. I have to reinstall Win.

Yeah, it had booted to the other BIOS despite there being a physical switch for that. I checked and it was on version F4, which was the first-release version. I had updated it to the latest version, F36f

So I used the other switch to force it into single BIOS mode and it's showing version F36f again.

I chose "Load Optimized Defaults" and checked what it defaults the CPU overclock settings to. It seemed to thankfully have them disabled now... I think, there was still some stuff set to "auto" that sounded like it still overclocks the CPU a bit, so I set it to "Disabled"

The problem is that there are a few dozen settings that all sound like they could be overclock related that all default to Auto.

Annoyingly, there is also now a grinding noise at boot that goes away after a few seconds. I checked every fan I could and none of them seem to be making it, the only other fan I can think that might be the cause is the chipset fan, but it's far too small to make a noise that loud.

It was also making two different beeps now when posting.... at first. The first one would be lower pitched, kinda shrill, almost sounds like a negative/error beep..... except then it does the usual positive beep and posts/boots like normal. It looked like it was working fine.... except during one reboot when memtest86 started instantly failing across the board all over again. Reboot, turned off XMP, it was working.... reboot, turn XMP back on again... still working.

It feels like the RAM will just randomly have instant thousands of errors sometimes.... and other times it can literally run tests for over 15 hours straight and not have a single issue. Nothing about this is being consistent and I have no idea where to even begin looking now.

Exactly, thank you.

Anyway, XMP does not appear to be the problem. Issue is that nothing that makes sense seems to be the problem.
Yeah, sounds like either the RAM isn't compatible or the usual gigabyte Aorus Xx70 nonsense. You could try increasing RAM voltage as pendragon suggested, maybe increase the SOC voltage if it's stupid low or lower it if it's stupid high (I've seen both)

If you are familiar with setting memory timings, you could also try manually setting the timings and subtimings to sane values (ryzen boards sometimes get the subtimings way wrong). The ryzen memory calculator may help with that -- if you decide to try that, go with some relaxed timings first, at one of the speeds the memory has in it's XMP profiles, or a jedec speed (maybe 2933 or so).

(ryzen boards sometimes get the subtimings way wrong).
especially when using XMP as its technically intels standard....
can manually set the speeds to match xmp though and that usually works, its how mine run.

Yeah, sounds like either the RAM isn't compatible or the usual gigabyte Aorus Xx70 nonsense. You could try increasing RAM voltage as pendragon suggested, maybe increase the SOC voltage if it's stupid low or lower it if it's stupid high (I've seen both)

If you are familiar with setting memory timings, you could also try manually setting the timings and subtimings to sane values (ryzen boards sometimes get the subtimings way wrong). The ryzen memory calculator may help with that -- if you decide to try that, go with some relaxed timings first, at one of the speeds the memory has in it's XMP profiles, or a jedec speed (maybe 2933 or so).

The system was running perfectly fine from 2019 until about a month ago though with XMP and these default settings.

yeah that happens.
have you replaced the cmos battery? it may be dying and screwing up settings(yes thats a thing)

How can the battery be dying on a new motherboard from late 2019 already? The clock has remained set correctly throughout all this so I doubt it's the battery.

Well, one thing that is SORT of being consistent now is if the system seems to be running just fine and I shutdown/restart then run a test again, it will start failing.

It seems to mostly pass if it's been fully shut down for a while though then booted. It almost seems like once it "warms up" from having it's RAM tested for a while it starts to screw up next reboot until fully shut down for a while.

Does that behavior seem familiar to anyone on what might be the cause?

Ok, I think I have pin-pointed the problem..... assuming that there aren't additional problems.

By the way, here is an updated parts list of everything contained in the system right now (some of these are temporarily disconnected during this testing, like the SSD and ODD): https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BJ2CC6

Now though after hours and hours of testing I think I may have finally narrowed it down. During all said tests/maintenance/updates the primary BIOS on the motherboard was updated to the latest version during the troubleshooting with the GTX 770, version F36f (It was on a version that was about a year or so older previously), and everything is pointing to this BIOS version being the culprit when XMP is enabled. At this point I have confirmed that if XMP is enabled regardless of which RAM stick I have installed, or even with both installed, there is a 50% to about 75% chance the RAM will be completely unusable and toss literally tens of thousands of errors instantly on RAM tests (the times it does not, it seems to work fine even with a day of testing.... until next reboot). However, when XMP is disabled it works fine 100% of the time.

Since the motherboard has a dual BIOS, I tried switching to it's secondary BIOS which is still on the original release version F4, and that one works perfectly fine with XMP on or off single or dual stick. Considering that there have been over a dozen BIOS updates since F4 with multiple security patches, support for 5000 series CPUs (A planned upgrade soon), resizable BAR and other features, staying on F4 isn't really an option.

I also noticed that the motherboard is hardware revision 1.0 and there has been a 1.1 and 1.2 since, but I have no idea what changed.

Anyone else experienced something like this? I am planning to try downgrading by a version or two so see if that fixes it, but I wanted to ask people's advice on this here before I did that.

I also had someone tell me that apparently (at least on Gigabyte boards) that AGESA versions 1.2.0.1 or higher don't work well with Zen 2 CPUs and tend to cause XMP issues, has anyone eve heard of anything like that? Or experienced that themselves? To go below 1.2.0.1 I would have to downgrade to version F32. I would like to not downgrade below F35 if possible due to the security vulnerabilities that were patched in that version, and due to F35 introducing "capsule BIOS support"... whatever that means, so I am not even sure if I can downgrade past F35. While for this board it doesn't give any warnings about that, on my 11th gen system, which runs on a Gigabyte Z490 board, it has the warning that once you update to a version of the BIOS that has this capsule support thing, you can't downgrade past it anymore.

as before, bump your ram voltage and/or manually set the timings to match what xmp would be.
xmp is intels spec and doesnt always work right on amd.

as before, bump your ram voltage and/or manually set the timings to match what xmp would be.

I worry I would cause damage to his system trying to run it at a higher voltage... and it could cause problems later that he would not know how to deal with.

That being said, I had someone suggest I try using a Windows application called zentimings to record all the settings and voltages on the F4 BIOS, and then manually enter those into the F36f BIOS. Any idea if that could work?

Ideally though, I would prefer it if the BIOS's own XMP feature just worked for the sake of making it easier on my friend, especially if we ever need to reset the BIOS settings or if what is essentially a manual RAM overclock fails later down the line.

Do you have any idea about the whole AGESA 1.2.0.1 and later causing problems on Zen 2 for Gigabyte claim I had someone tell me?

mp is intels spec and doesnt always work right on amd.

That's something that confused me a bit too. Isn't the AMD version supposed to be called DOCP? Why is an AMD board still calling it XMP?

i wouldnt suggested it if it wasnt ok. the ram, and most electronics, can easily handle ~10% increase in voltage. going from 1.35 to 1.4v is fine and its how i run mine, as well as setting the timings manually....
not sure about the app or agesa q.
yes amds spec is docp, iirc. idk why, my board calls it docp.

this might explain the xmp vs docp, licensing issues
https://www.cgdirector.com/xmp-eocp-docp/

Hmm, it's not clear just what voltage the RAM is running at.

Here I can see that the XMP profile sets the voltage to 1.35, but it's saying "DRAM VOLTAGE (CH A/B)" is set to 1.2.... yet on the right I see "Ch A/B Volt 1.380"

Attachments

• Ram Voltages.jpg
    Ram Voltages.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 1
Ok, so after days of testing the RAM with XMP on and off through multiple reboots and shutdowns and switching between BIOS 1 that had firmware F36f and BIOS 2 that has F4, it's without a doubt something in the BIOS that broke XMP.

These are all the BIOS versions currently available for this board: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X570-AORUS-MASTER-rev-10/support#support-dl-bios

I tried downgrading to F35... same issue, then down to F32 since that used AGESA 1.1.0.0 as I was told that apparently Gigabyte boards didn't play nice with Zen 2 and XMP on AGESA version 1.2.0.1 or higher.

It worked, but just to test that theory, I upgraded to F33 which uses AGESA 1.2.0.2... and it still worked. F34 and that still worked too.

So definitely not AGESA's fault. F35 is a pretty major update with several changes, it mentions:

• Major vulnerabilities updates, customers are strongly encouraged to update to this release at the earliest.

• Introduce capsule BIOS support starting this version.

• Update AGESA ComboV2 1.2.0.5

• Change default status of AMD PSP fTPM to Enabled for addressing basic Windows 11 requirements

So I am thinking it was very likely one of those several changes that broke XMP... shame that this also makes it pretty much impossible to pin-point what specifically caused it, and since it's not said AGESA on Zen 2 issue, this makes me wonder if the eventual upgrade to a 5700X will even fix this issue for future firmware upgrades or not. (It also makes me worry about applying update F21 on my own Z490 Aorus Pro AX board, since that's the latest update from about a year ago... so they are likely never updating this board again, and it mentions "Customers will NOT be able to reverse to previous BIOS version due to major vulnerabilities concerns" and this board does NOT have a dual-BIOS so if this update breaks my Z490 board I am pretty screwed....)

for the third time, up the voltage to 1.4v and manually set the timings....

I have had to reset the CMOS settings more times than I can count throughout this, and my friend definitely will not be able to do it if it ever croaks on him. I would much much rather have the BIOS work properly than attempt to adjust them manually and hope they never break or get reset. Why exactly are you insisting I try to manually do it instead of use a BIOS version where it works automatically?

I have had to reset the CMOS settings more times than I can count throughout this, and my friend definitely will not be able to do it if it ever croaks on him. I would much much rather have the BIOS work properly than attempt to adjust them manually and hope they never break or get reset. Why exactly are you insisting I try to manually do it instead of use a BIOS version where it works automatically?
ive already explained why. gl then.

Just to reiterate again, you need to try to manually bump up the memory voltage. It looks like the XMP profile is pushing 1.35V.

Back