• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Friends in Colonial Williamsburg

SidewinderX

2[H]4U
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
2,645
Took some photos with some friends over the weekend in Colonial Williamsburg...
The models from left to right... Faith, Jess, and Megan.

"Technical" details... Pentax K1000, 70-210 f4 lens, Fujifilm 100

Post work: Scanned, rotated, cropped a bit, and then desaturated some.

trail_mat.jpg
 
Thats a neat perspective. It reminds me of something you would see in a magazine as an allergy drug advertisement or something, nice photo.
 
I knew they stole all the cute girls from the North. Damned dixie whistlin fuggers! :p
 
nope, actually this was taken in what used to be a maze, but it's now just a path. Not the one behind the governern's palace.

And thanks for the comments!
 
SidewinderX said:
nope, actually this was taken in what used to be a maze, but it's now just a path. Not the one behind the governern's palace.

And thanks for the comments!

Ah, I know where that is then. My wife and I were married in Williamsburg (we eloped there :) ). We've been back many, many times.

Nice picture, btw :)
 
ThomasE66 said:
Ah, I know where that is then. My wife and I were married in Williamsburg (we eloped there :) ). We've been back many, many times.

Nice picture, btw :)

Cool! If you're coming back down in the near future, drop me a line, we can take some photos! ;)
 
SidewinderX said:
Cool! If you're coming back down in the near future, drop me a line, we can take some photos! ;)

I'll do that. We haven't been down in about a year, but I'm not sure when the next trip will be :)
 
Back
Top