So I am sure this has been done before, but my google search came up negative.
I would like to put the radiator of a watercooling setup in a mini fridge. Then I would like to run the tubes out of the fridge and into my case and over my CPU block. I figure water at 38F would cool my CPU a lot better than ambient temp water.
Does anyone know where I could find a log or tutorial of someone who has done this? I have an idea, but I would like to know exactly how they sealed the holes where the tube goes, and if there are any dangers to this setup, etc. etc.
Thanks
I would like to put the radiator of a watercooling setup in a mini fridge. Then I would like to run the tubes out of the fridge and into my case and over my CPU block. I figure water at 38F would cool my CPU a lot better than ambient temp water.
Does anyone know where I could find a log or tutorial of someone who has done this? I have an idea, but I would like to know exactly how they sealed the holes where the tube goes, and if there are any dangers to this setup, etc. etc.
Thanks
