Frets on Fire for Mac

http://www.mediafire.com/?uxmnvpmp1dz

This is version 1.1.324 with the guitar hero+rf mod integrated in as much as possible. It will work with both ppc and intel macs as soon as you unzip it. I have no idea about the inner workings of the python code, but somehow I got this stuff to work by stitching the files together using trial and error. I think the biggest issue is you can't integrate other mods, but none of the mods are supported anyway.

The background during song playing isn't correct, but this is leagues ahead (in my opinion) over the baseline dysfunctional .324 and .451.
I uploaded this because this game is great, but really needs a bigger fan base for more support.

This works great for me with guitar hero 1,2 and rock the 80's songs, not so much 3. I haven't tried multiplayer.

I threw this in the Apple section because I don't know how many mac users go to the PC gaming subforum...
This even works well enough to play on my 1.25 mac mini.

Great, I was just wondering today if they had this for Mac. I played it a couple times when I had my PC and it was alright, but I enjoy GH and Rock Band better. This is still a great alternative.

this game rules... but only if you hold your keyboard like a real guitar!

Back