• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Fresh build, no display? Please help

MATT0404

n00b
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
16
I finally got time to put all of my PC components together, but I am unable to get any sort of display on my monitor. I have tried searching for this issue, but have found nothing that helps. Here is what I am working with:

E6750
Scythe Ninja Rev. B
Gigabyte P35-DS3R mobo
Evga 7950gx2
Seagate Barracuda 320gb HD
Samsung sh-203b optical drive
Crucial Ballistix 2 x 1gb
Xclio Goodpower 500w PSU
CoolerMaster Elite 330 case
Acer AL2016W 20" widescreen LCD

When I press the power button all the fans turn on, the CPU cooler, graphics card, PSU, but I can't get anything to display on my monitor. Also, my keyboard and mouse are wireless, when I plug the receiver into the mobo USB all the lights light up and it doesn't seem that either are connecting.

I have just finished removing the mobo and all components and reinstalling everything, including re-seating the CPU, but still no display. I also tried unplugging the HD and cd drive from the PSU and restarting with no luck. I am stumped! Please help if you can. Thanks in advance

-Matt
 
Ok, stupid mistake on my part. I forgot to plug in the 4 pin 12v connector. Now the display works, but I still cannot connect my keyboard or mouse. Do I have to have a wired setup? I guess that would kind of make sense since there are no drivers installed.
 
Back
Top