FreeSpace

MCRAYGSX

Limp Gawd
I really miss FreeSpace 1&2 , I finished Campaign of FS2 like 52 times and still ove this game never get bored. My FS2 Cds just went bad and i cant play it anymore.

I wonder if there is going to be FreeSpace 3 .

You do realise freespace 2 is free now? Do a a google search, its legally available off the internet at no cost now.

I also love the freespace series, they were insanely fun :), hopefully one day we'll se a freespace 3 but somehow i doubt it.

MCRAYGSX said:
I really miss FreeSpace 1&2 , I finished Campaign of FS2 like 52 times and still ove this game never get bored. My FS2 Cds just went bad and i cant play it anymore.

I wonder if there is going to be FreeSpace 3 .

There will never be another FreeSpace or Descent Game, all of the developers have went under.

but we can all hope for someone to copy the idea!

but yea fs 2 is free on the net, i didnt know that myself until recently, really good game...

beats buying it off ebay for 50 bucks....

Just the word 'Freespace' gives me fond memories and good feelings. What an awesome set of games they were.

*aches for Freespace 3*... :(

There won't be a Freespace 3. The license was bought by some guy (his name escapes me) and he's just sitting on the game license with no plans to continue the series.

Zwitterion said:
There won't be a Freespace 3. The license was bought by some guy (his name escapes me) and he's just sitting on the game license with no plans to continue the series.

That guy gets the Asshat of the day award.

I'd really like to see those games continued, but with Interplay and all the studios that made it having gone under, it doesn't seem likely.

Back