• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Freedom Arm.

Mabrito

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
7,004
Does anyone have one of these Freedom Arms LCD Monitor stands?

I just got one and not sure if its defective or just missing something, but I cant get the arm to stay in place. The spring keeps pulling it up in its most upwards position.

There was no manual but I do have two tools, but nothing seems to tighten it in place or anything. Looking online to see if a manual exists or any details...but figure maybe someone on here may know?
 
Back
Top