FREE: WoW BC Collectors Edition

LittleMe

2[H]4U
I have a single brand new factory sealed copy of WoW:BC Collector's Edition. It's been sitting on my desk since the game came out (I got 2 copies for free) so I've finally decided to give this copy away. It'll go to the first person that replys who has 5+ years registered here and is 2[H]4U+. I'll take care of shipping to you as well.

Edit: Crappy pics from my iPhone
photocg9.jpg

photo2ni2.jpg

I have 4 copies sittings in my closest, ebay didnt work out....

LOL I'd have to agree on that. I gave up WoW just over a year ago though, so moving on is possible.

It is is possible but not easy. I gave up wow for about a year. even sold my account so I would not have anything holding me to WoW. Sadly my friends talked me back into it when all this new stuff was coming out in patches, and now I am back playing, stupid thing is I had to start from the start...... but I did make some cash from selling my first account :D

To the person reason this great game... 2 words.... Watch Out!

Do I win?

Been here much longer then 5yrs. I was one of the lucky ones who was part of the data base dump 5yrs back. I had to re-register. :)

There was only 1 like I said in the first post and it's already gone like I said in my second post. Sorry.

Back