FREE WIRELESS LAN POSTER from fluke Hope it's not a repost :

while this is a repost from last year, this is a new and updated 2004 poster. so the site says.
i have the old poster and hopefully the new one will be sent.

many thanks.

Registered....

Not even 2 minutes later got a call from "Michael Mclain" at Fluke, asking how i found out about them. :eek:

Mine came today, and since everyone appears to be in the dark on how it looks, I got some pics. Those I will post later today.

What I do not have a picture of is the postmark. It's marked October 2nd, Which means I *had* to have ordered it some time within the last 2 weeks of September, and didn't get here until today, October 23rd. What does this mean? The poster isn't going to get to you for around 4-6 weeks unless you're really lucky.

Also, for anyone who's gotten it already, what were the contents of the tube? I'm concerned because I recieved a tube with only 1 cap..

Revolution909 said:
Also, for anyone who's gotten it already, what were the contents of the tube? I'm concerned because I recieved a tube with only 1 cap..

was just the poster.. nothing more, nothing less :p

Got mine today.
IM003169.jpg

Pretty nice sized poster.

I recieved mine, also with only one cap on the tube. I was rather skeptical and thought that someone had tampered with my mail, but it was just a harmless poster.

I cannot belive it! I got it! This is the 3ed thing out of all of the things in this section that I signed up for! Signed up for about 30-40 free stuff things and only got: 3m post it, PC mag, this poster, sad stuff. :(

Thanks OP. Hopefully I will actually put up this poster unlike all the other free ones I have gotten :( .

I looked at this a few nights ago and said no i won't waste my time. the next day i got the poster in the mail. LOL guess they just sent it out to everyone that signed up for the last one too.

Just got mine. Thanks Laforge. Too bad I didn't get this a few quarters ago... woulda helped a bit in my networking class :p

Back