free Waterworld poster- Retractable 12' computer modem cord

http://www1.dionex.com/en-us/page6572.html

Waterworld poster- Retractable 12' computer modem cord
Stickable bubble clock - Carabineer flashlight

*relieved* I thought it was going to be a Kevin Costner- Waterworld poster. LOL. (no wonder they'd be free)

Good stuff, thx.

Originally posted by Iconz
*relieved* I thought it was going to be a Kevin Costner- Waterworld poster. LOL. (no wonder they'd be free)

Good stuff, thx.

LOL that's what I thought...

Hey thanks for the sweet deal.
My dad could use that modem cord for his business trips.

I had one of those led caribiners once, but I returned it cause it wasn't worth the money I paid. Thanks for the replacement.

Just an FYI on their privacy policy:

"In addition to the information you voluntarily supply us upon registration, Dionex uses standard web server technology to gather information such as site traffic patterns (from your IP address), browser usage, and web page viewing statistics."

Just incase that's a big deal to anyone.

Originally posted by S1nF1xx

"In addition to the information you voluntarily supply us upon registration, Dionex uses standard web server technology to gather information such as site traffic patterns (from your IP address), browser usage, and web page viewing statistics."

That's just a standard cookie. Clear them before you go there, and after you leave, and they get nothing. Nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by S1nF1xx

do you think there's any website out there that DOESN'T do that? ;)

Thanks as always, TTP, you're awesome!

I'm in for the flashlight. That's what my husband wanted, since he usually confiscates the free stuffs I get anyway. :D

Originally posted by TrailerTrashPrincess
http://www1.dionex.com/en-us/page6572.html

Waterworld poster- Retractable 12' computer modem cord
Stickable bubble clock - Carabineer flashlight

Thanks, i got my self a bubble clock. Like i dont have enough clocks in my room. (4)

argh, i was actually hoping it was the Kevin Costner movie :) That poster would have gone great on the "Wall of Shame" in the dorm room. Yup, it would have gone right next to that Care Bears poster....

WOW, I got it in the mail today.

that was the best turn around on a free deal ever!!

Yup, got my 12' retractable phone cord in the mail today as well.

Gonna use it with a tiny phone from radio shack that uses a headpiece.

The phone clips onto my belt and the retrac phone cord drops into my pocket. The headpiece wire runs under my shirt and out my collar.

Good for the ocassional free phone call whenever the opportunity arises. Kinda like a hacker phone?

damn that was fast, got my phone cord today. something ot throw in the ole tool kit

That sucks, I received the poster in one of those long carboard tubes in perfect condition. Poster is great quality, have it hanging on my wall now, looks great. Too bad your flashlight didn't work TTP. :(

Originally posted by jayjaya29
That sucks, I received the poster in one of those long carboard tubes in perfect condition. Poster is great quality, have it hanging on my wall now, looks great. Too bad your flashlight didn't work TTP. :(
ill have to spend some money and replace the battery.

I got my poster, looks like the tube was bent during shipping becuase the poster had a wrinkled section.

Not their fault though, good find anyways.

Got my retractable phone cord today. The thing is pretty nice of not costing me anything.

i got the flashlight and it dont work!
ill have to spend some money and replace the battery.
Nelson.jpg

j/k:p

good find thanks for the light

now i can see since my 200 rolls of free tape block out all light

Back