Free Vista Business / Office 2007 Questionable

vsboxerboy

2[H]4U
It's legit, but I can't, for the 2nd day, view any freaking videos, keep telling me that there is a "system error"; fvckers :mad:

You can read more about it here:
Windows Now

and forum post about it here:

Fatwallet

I think it is real, but you never know. An important thing to note (that's discussed in the fatwallet thread above) is that if you do get the software Microsoft reports it to the IRS and you have to pay taxes on it. So, it's not really free but it's still a hot deal.

MrLarryLarry said:
You can read more about it here:
Windows Now

and forum post about it here:

Fatwallet

I think it is real, but you never know. An important thing to note (that's discussed in the fatwallet thread above) is that if you do get the software Microsoft reports it to the IRS and you have to pay taxes on it. So, it's not really free but it's still a hot deal.

You only have to pay taxes on it if you get both Vista Business and Office 2007. This is because the price of them together is over $600 (or maybe it was $700) so you must pay taxes on it. So if you only get Vista Business or Office 2007 (not both) you do not have to pay taxes on it.

So I select 3 and nothing happens, is it still down or am I missing something?

mgmktx said:
You only have to pay taxes on it if you get both Vista Business and Office 2007. This is because the price of them together is over $600 (or maybe it was $700) so you must pay taxes on it. So if you only get Vista Business or Office 2007 (not both) you do not have to pay taxes on it.

True, the taxes are an important thing to note, but if you bought the software you'd likely have to pay (sales) taxes anyway, PLUS the cost of the software. I'd be happy to only have to pay a few dollars in taxes for $600-$700 worth of software that I would make good use of.

Yay! Viewed all my videos. Learned a lot too. Now to wait for the tax forms....

Back