Free USPS Boxes w/ eBay Logo

also you can get a bunch of free shipping *crap* here: http://shop.usps.com... click on shipping then click on priority OR express both have a load of free stuff...also delivered to your house :)

* edited for my potty mouth :p
 
noobtech said:
how come when I go to the post office, they charge me for that stuff!??
Ummm they dont. Theres another catagory of boxes (I forgot what they are called) with a different picture/logo on them that they charge for. But normal usps priority mail boxes and supplies are always free. I always pick up boxes when I go there. I'll even ask them for rolls of priority mail tape which they give me as well.
 
thats pretty cool: free tape, it take advantage of it...

the other type of boxes is called "ready post" BTW

what i like too are these: here ... i ran out of tape once and used nothing but priority stickers to seal up the box (worked great) LMAO :p

i also got some of these: here to cover up mobos i dont have the original static bag for then wrap that with anti static bubble wrap (if the mobo is oem) also workes great :)

but yea look around the site you might find some free stuff you may need... be creative :p
 
Retsam said:
Ummm they dont. Theres another catagory of boxes (I forgot what they are called) with a different picture/logo on them that they charge for. But normal usps priority mail boxes and supplies are always free. I always pick up boxes when I go there. I'll even ask them for rolls of priority mail tape which they give me as well.
Last time I went, they charged for my box. Tape was free though.
 
B. W. said:
Last time I went, they charged for my box. Tape was free though.

yea i shipped something out priority today and asked for some priority tape and they said its against usps's policy, i was kinda dissapointed but its all good i have tape at home, im not that poor :p no offence to anyone here about the poor part :D
 
They used to have rolls of Priority Mail packing tape, but havent had them in well over a year now. I guess it's just too expensive to give away anymore.

But guys, seriously, don't get this stuff if you're not going to use it for priority mail. You'll ruin it for those of us who actually need it and use it.

Thanks. :)
 
Blue Falcon said:
But guys, seriously, don't get this stuff if you're not going to use it for priority mail. You'll ruin it for those of us who actually need it and use it.

QFT... also, i read in the terms: Its a federal offence to use the usps priority boxes for anything other than priority... my cousin wrapped a priority box with brown paper, shipped it fedex, usps found out and he had to pay a fine...:eek:
 
P.s.

That priority tape makes amazing hockey strech tape.. I have been using it for years.
 
if you people need any size boxes or even packing material ill tell you how to get these and where. I work as a subcontract for the USPS so i pick up bulk mailings from hospitals,goverment buildings, banks, ect. now the best place to get these products is the hospitals. seriously they are free and if you dont pick them up they just throw them out. you just go to the shipping and or dock where products come in and out and going in durning business hours of when products are coming in and out and ask the person working on the dock if you can have any of there boxes for moving and if they have anyh bubble wrap or packing peanuts that they are willing to give to you and im sure they will i know here in topeka ks i can get as many boxes as i can fit into my van for free and like 3 trash bags full of peanuts for free. the bubble wrap is a little harder to come by. they also need it so they will tell you dont take it all, just leave them at lease enuff for mailling there stuff. and im sure they will always be happy to let you have some more next time you need to ship something or move.
 
I only needed a few boxes, but I'll be damned if they cant help but setting the minimum order at 25...
 
The minimum of 25 is because they are boxed in that quantity. Otherwise you could just go to the post office and pick up just a couple.
 
lloose said:
P.s.

That priority tape makes amazing hockey strech tape.. I have been using it for years.

Where you getting priority mail tape? :p
 
Blue Falcon said:
Where you getting priority mail tape? :p

Its actually just USPS tape (not priority), but I just asked for a roll when I shipped off a box. I had a po box and picked up a new roll every few weeks (I play a lot of hockey).
 
I ordered 1000....

Enough boxes to ship for life :)

(And yes, I will use all 1000 without a doubt, so no one come in here bitching about how I'm wasting valuable resources)
 
m3ta1head said:
I ordered 1000....

Enough boxes to ship for life :)

(And yes, I will use all 1000 without a doubt, so no one come in here bitching about how I'm wasting valuable resources)

lol you could build a house for bums out of all those boxes XD definitely not a waste ^^
 
maybe build himself a house cheap living , but hey cardboard shreaded is a good insulation :p
 
NeoGohan said:
lol you could build a house for bums out of all those boxes XD definitely not a waste ^^

I was actually going to build a fort out in the middle of the street :D
 
I ordered the USPS priority tape (for free) a while ago. I recently went to the USPS to mail a small box and taped it shut with that priority tape. I wanted to ship it ground shipping. But the USPS employee said that b/c I put priority tape on it, I had to either ship it as priority mail or remove the tape and use non-priority tape. She only had scotch tape available, so I wound up ripping off the priority tape and tried to close the box with a liberal amount of scotch tape. :eek:
 
Blue Falcon said:
But guys, seriously, don't get this stuff if you're not going to use it for priority mail. You'll ruin it for those of us who actually need it and use it.

Thanks. :)

I noticed the started stamping the inside of the boxes "Priority Mail" so that they could tell if you put it together inside out :p Don't get me wrong, I did that sending something to my sister priority so that she could reassemble the box right side out and use it again so I wasn't really "cheating" but I just think it is funny the started stamping the insides to prevent it.
 
184oz caffine a day said:
I noticed the started stamping the inside of the boxes "Priority Mail" so that they could tell if you put it together inside out :p Don't get me wrong, I did that sending something to my sister priority so that she could reassemble the box right side out and use it again so I wasn't really "cheating" but I just think it is funny the started stamping the insides to prevent it.
LOL on USPS stamping the inside of those boxes. How large are the stamps and how frequent? Maybe a little white out could do the trick. :D
 
DELL_DUDE_B120 said:
QFT... also, i read in the terms: Its a federal offence to use the usps priority boxes for anything other than priority... my cousin wrapped a priority box with brown paper, shipped it fedex, usps found out and he had to pay a fine...:eek:


Wow this is bizarre to me. I had a priority box and at the time I didnt know you could only send priority if you had that box. Well the woman at the desk gave me this dark tape to cover up where it said priority. So if he got a fine, they definitely mustve changed the rules in the past few months.
 
Back
Top