1 stock amd heatsink fan?

Molex power connector chain?

pc internal speaker

P5090002.jpg

P5090001.jpg

P5090006.jpg

P5090005.jpg

Buyer to pay shipping.

I want the thingy that is in the pic provided below...
iwantit0.jpg

EDIT - ...changed my mind...I still want the thing in the pic provided, only 1 PSU power cable, and only the first tool that is in the 3rd picture...

You forgot prices. ;)
Dude, it's for free, just pay shipping! :p

can i take the two knives or tools in the center, the blue one and the one next to it. I would take the first one too, but I really don't want to seem greedy! Let me know, thanks!

can i take the two knives or tools in the center, the blue one and the one next to it. I would take the first one too, but I really don't want to seem greedy! Let me know, thanks!

I had dibs on all the things that were in that picture..lol...srry for being greedy ;) ...lol..matter of fact, I will just take the first 2 tools that are listed in the photo...the rest can be yours.....:D

I want the thingy that is in the pic provided below...
iwantit0.jpg

I also want all the PSU power cables, floppy disk drive, the 3 fan thingy, and the audio extender, and all the things in the 3rd picture...

Dude, it's for free, just pay shipping! :p

Don't you think your being a bit greedy? I would have liked some of the PSU cables, as well as some of the audio cables, not to mention some of the tools. Asking for them all is kind of selfish...

Don't you think your being a bit greedy? I would have liked some of the PSU cables, as well as some of the audio cables, not to mention some of the tools. Asking for them all is kind of selfish...

Lol...I guess I am being a bit too greedy. I will just take 1 PSU power cable...sorry about that...oh and I updated my post...

I'll just put what I want and let the OP decide who he wants to give it too.

I'd like a PSU cable, the cable cutter tool, and the wrench. That's about it.

Maybe if the OP wanted to limit the # of items per person to three, and then limit it to one type of item per person (only 1 PSU, 1 tool, etc) that would be fairest?

I'll just put what I want and let the OP decide who he wants to give it too.

I'd like a PSU cable, the cable cutter tool, and the wrench. That's about it.

Maybe if the OP wanted to limit the # of items per person to three, and then limit it to one type of item per person (only 1 PSU, 1 tool, etc) that would be fairest?

I agree...and I apologize for my greed. I updated my post..

If yall did not see...here's just what I want...I still want the thing provided in the pic, only 1 PSU power cable, and the first tool that is in the 3rd pic...

I'd like one of the non-blue pocket knives and the kryptonite lock

give me a pm if those are still available.

I agree...and I apologize for my greed. I updated my post..

If yall did not see...here's just what I want...I still want the thing provided in the pic, only 1 PSU power cable, and the first tool that is in the 3rd pic...

Haha no no it's cool. I'm just glad you didn't start cursing me out. A lot of people get extremely protective over free stuff if they posted before someone else and the OP didn't set rules. I've seen free giveways in which the first poster simply says "I'll take it all how much?" never the less, the OP didn't give anything to the said poster.

Haha no no it's cool. I'm just glad you didn't start cursing me out. A lot of people get extremely protective over free stuff if they posted before someone else and the OP didn't set rules. I've seen free giveways in which the first poster simply says "I'll take it all how much?" never the less, the OP didn't give anything to the said poster.

Lol...ooo...lol...naw, I wouldn't start cursing out, and yes I agree that some people go crazy over free stuff...lol.....

ps3guru - I sent you a PM.

azneinstein - I sent you a PM.

xxm12mo17k13xx - I sent you a PM

smizack - I sent you a PM

crazee - I sent you a PM

bass_ec - I sent you a PM

I want this stuff gone, so it goes on a first thing I see in either the PM box or in the thread. I will not limit you guys to just 3 items. Sorry if you think its unfair to others, but Im cleaning out my house and want this out of here as soon as possible, and the quickest way is to let whoever wants what take whatever they need ;)

I'll update the list on what is pending.

i would like that molex connector chain and that AMD fan if they are still available

blairellis - You got a pm back.

And btw, I was just appreciating your uniqe wordage skillz. :D

ps3guru - I sent you a PM.

azneinstein - I sent you a PM.

xxm12mo17k13xx - I sent you a PM

smizack - I sent you a PM

crazee - I sent you a PM

bass_ec - I sent you a PM

I want this stuff gone, so it goes on a first thing I see in either the PM box or in the thread. I will not limit you guys to just 3 items. Sorry if you think its unfair to others, but Im cleaning out my house and want this out of here as soon as possible, and the quickest way is to let whoever wants what take whatever they need ;)

I'll update the list on what is pending.

please don't sip on hatorade and shoot me a pm!

i am interested in the PC internal speaker, could use a spare. what's the damage on that? YGPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back