• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Free Swiss Army USB Tool - Verisign

i just filled out the info, there wasn't a confirmation page or anything
hopefully it comes through
 
if this works, some one PLEASE tell, I really want this thing!
 
I also filled it out and didn't get to any confirmation page, but I did get an email saying that they'd gotten my info and whatnot. Just gotta hope I was in the top 200...

Ah, I didn't even think to check my email (I don't use my normal one for stuff like this, of course). I got a reply as well.
 
Hopefully it works out... They said they were only giving away 200 of the little buggers.. :p

Thanks OP!
 
Back
Top