Free stuff from 4Imprint.com

Scorpionjwp

2[H]4U
I just saw this from a freebie site:

Go to 4imprint.com and register. Then find any item that is cheaper then exproximately $15. Click the "Request a FREE sample of this promotional product" link. You can request up to 3 items.

Warning: If you order an Item over $15.00 you will get this:
Due to the higher value of the product(s) you have requested, we require a credit card to secure the return of the sample(s). We do not charge the card unless the item(s) are not returned in 30 days. This applies to our higher value products only.
Once your credit card information is received, we will be happy to fulfill your request. Please give one of our Customer Care Representatives a call with this information at toll-free, 1-877-446-7746. And reference your order number 2351649. Thank you!

So please read this starter thread and Don't order anything over $15.00, Also shipping is free.

I have heard that people do get the samples.

I requested a Am/Fm headset radio for $6.05, I just got a confirmation email saying they are processing my sample order.

So good luck to you all on this.

umm.... i get the impression that these will need to be returned after you "sample" the product. they say that they cover shipping both ways, but if you keep it i assume they charge you for it. i can't find any text about it.

I did this last year. You dont have to give the inexpensive samples back. They just send you catalogs in the mail and some email spam.

I have been using this site for the last month or so. I have noticed they have been getting a lot of traffic from free deals sites so it wouldn't shock me if they didn't send out samples anymore.

They have a 32MB keychain on there that you can get with this, just to let you know :D

Edit: nm my post, just saw undeadsac posted about it.

Thanks. I ordered 2 laptop bags and the USB memory keychain.

theyangster said:
got mag lite , keychain led, "soft" feel multitool....

i wonder if u can call them for more ;)

You don't have to call. Even if you do send a for a sample sometimes they just never show up. They sometimes give you a tracking on the product as well.

thats awesome... i got a computer vacuum, beer glass, and a big ass duffel bag. haha thanks again. :D

i put in a fake number, like i do with most freebies, it says they might want to contact me, hope it doesnt affect it

Try to spread getting the freebies over weeks instead of doing it one day.
There is reports of people getting a tracking number on some of the cheap sample items, and some people who don't get a tracking number.

Also some people are reporting they sometimes loose the first sample order and the second time you request they do send. The higher priced sample items will have to be send back to them or face a charge on your credit card. I have heard on the freebie sites that the time to recieve the items clearly say on the item you are asking for a sample.

It really depends on the moment of the day, I hope this clarifys some items.

Coolies :). I got myself a Bookbag, Watch, and a 4 Port USB Hub

i ordered the memory key, a cellphone speaker lip thing and a cheap little pair of electronic dice hope i at least get the dice.

funny thing is that i actualy work for a company that might be intrested in ordering some stuff off of there, their ruinning it lol.

I ordered quite a bit ago and havent recieved anything, no email confirmation or tracking number...

I received my USB Light/Fan on friday from UPS!

hahahaha, nothing on it anywhere that it has to be sent back or paid for.

Well, considering how pleased my wife was when she got her new Pen with her name and new company name on it, I went ahead and ordered three samples... of course, they're never going to go out as promotion items, but they may make folks aware of her business when she uses them.

I got the 4 Port USB Hub, the USB Light/Fan, and the retractable Ethernet Cable. Thinking about it afterwards, I might have gotten the dedicated USB Laptop light instead of the combo, but she'll enjoy the fan.

And now, we wait.

I got a Attache bag, a Mini-Mag flashlight and a Multi-tool w/ flashlight

They shipped my stuff really fast. Ordered it 6/27, shipped 6/30, arrived 7/6

RGMBill said:
Well, considering how pleased my wife was when she got her new Pen with her name and new company name on it, I went ahead and ordered three samples... of course, they're never going to go out as promotion items, but they may make folks aware of her business when she uses them.

I got the 4 Port USB Hub, the USB Light/Fan, and the retractable Ethernet Cable. Thinking about it afterwards, I might have gotten the dedicated USB Laptop light instead of the combo, but she'll enjoy the fan.

And now, we wait.

I got the 4 Port USB Hub last night; haven't heard anything about the USB Light/Fan or the retractable Ethernet Cable yet, but I'm hopeful.

My wife actually enjoyed reading the catalog... she's debating whether or not to get some of the freebies (the Coffee Mugs, to be exact) since it's part of her business Logo.

heygfy said:
I didn't see anywhere to do that or to set what it is.
Last time I did this, the item came with a sample logo or two on it.
I actually thought about this as we were talking about fund raising items for an on-campus organization. I ordered a sling pack and water bottle to evaluate for this.

We might as well try as much as we can to get the free item.

The emails that are sent out for request of product sample, send a reply for a price quote.
Some other people on other deal forums are trying this to let the company know that they are interested and might give a person a chance that him or her can get their sample sent to them.

Instead of saying that you haven't gotten your sample, I would try other techniques like replying to the email 4imprint sent for a price quote.

RGMBill said:
I got the 4 Port USB Hub last night; haven't heard anything about the USB Light/Fan or the retractable Ethernet Cable yet, but I'm hopeful.

And last night the USB Light/Fan came.... so, at that rate, today the Ethernet Cable???

Back