Free SteelSeries Stuff

MiPilot

n00b
SteelSeries.com is having their 10th anniversary and they are giving away a ton of stuff for it. A lot of it is gaming related, but some of it is just nice electronic equipment to have even if you don't play games.

I hope that some of us win at least one of the prizes they are giving away!

http://steelseries.com/10

anniversary10_logo.png
anniversary10_p1.png

MiPilot

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, my link increases chances of winning,

Last edited:
A friendly reminder that:

(27) Referral or commissioned type links are not allowed in our forums. Posting these is a bannable offense.

A friendly reminder that:

(27) Referral or commissioned type links are not allowed in our forums. Posting these is a bannable offense.

Just a friendly question so I understand, what is the difference between this referral link and the dropbox ones? Is it because this one will probably spam us to death, lol.

The odds are kinda crap if anyone is wondering.

1 entry for filling it out, 5 entries per referral.

Just a friendly question so I understand, what is the difference between this referral link and the dropbox ones? Is it because this one will probably spam us to death, lol.

This is a good question. Since [H]otDeals isn't my home forum, I'm looking into this right now

Steelseries makes some of the worst "gamer" products on the market. I had a 5H headset, RMA'ed 6 times, ended up being free in the end. I still have them and the mic doesn't work. I've heard pretty much the same story from tons of other people. I have a QCK+ mouse pad and it's falling apart after about 6 months of use. It's peeling apart. They may as well give everything away and close up shop. /rant

Back