Free St. Pauli Girl Poster

TheatreTechie

Weaksauce
Its that time of year again to get your poster. 400 per night starting at 9:00 Eastern time. Takes 4-6 weeks.

http://www.stpauligirl.com/postergiveaway/preview.php

Wow, lucky I was doing nothing and browsing the forums! Snagged one already, with 65 available at 9:09pm!

Thanks, OP!

I snagged one when there was 167 left.

Now what are the chances I would keep it in my house... :)

Great poster - HORRIBLE beer. Tastes like a skunk smells. :D

Great poster, great beer. What's so wrong with it tasting like skunk? Gonna try for this tomorrow, 400 gone for today. Thanks.

i just found mine from last year about 2 weeks ago and hung it up.. i missed out for today already.. but 9:00:05 tomorrow i am going to get me one..

I have the past 3 years up on my wall currently. How sad is that. I also have a Killians poster from years ago too. Killians is a better beer then St pauli girl.

Great reminder ~ I have these going back a few years. The only thing better than a free beer poster is free beer.

I've got the posters from the last 2 years ... still sitting in their original poster tubes in my living room. :eek: This chick is the least attractive of the 3, but hey, I can add to my SPG collection. From what I remember, it's pretty tough to get "in" on the deal during the 1st half of the month. But in the 2nd half, posters are available even hours after 9 p.m. I'll probably try to grab mine around Valentine's Day, not that I'm implying anything. :D

^ Bump ^ I just got in on this.

2006 St. Pauli Girl Poster Giveaway

Thank you. Your order has been received, enjoy.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for order to be shipped.
Thank you for supporting St. Pauli Girl!

MoonUnit42 said:
Bump for the Free Beer Poster
I have a feeling that there's not much excitement over this year's poster as there had been in previous years.

mmm just ordered mine tonight. Almost forgot that it was going on... been collecting St. Pauli posters since 2001 :D

Got in on this a few days ago. I wish I hadn't missed out previous years. I'll have to see if I can pick the past years up on ebay or something. Just wish my dad hadn't thrown all his old ones away!

paco said:
Got in on this a few days ago. I wish I hadn't missed out previous years. I'll have to see if I can pick the past years up on ebay or something. Just wish my dad hadn't thrown all his old ones away!
I wonder if your Mom made him throw them out. :eek:

Here it is over 2.5 hours since the offer started today and there are still 175 posters available.

These used to go quickly. Anyway, snagged 2. One for display. The other for the collection.

Sweet. Just got in on one. This will mark the 4th year in a row that i've gotten the poster :)

I wonder if some of these St. Pauli Girl posters will eventually end up on EBay, not that I'm considering on doing this. :confused:

I got mine in the mail and the mail man tried shoving it in my mail box. Needless to say, its too folded to use even for target practice.

got mine today... in a tube. the mailman sorta looked perplexed when he saw the tube though... glad I was outside doing some yard work for fear that he would have tried something stupid.

my mailman was nice... He left the tube sticking out...

but held the door of the mailbox with a rubber band :D

I got mine a few days ago. My wife just saw the tube last night and rolled her eyes. She said it's better than the other poster I have up though. (4 women in bikinis under a waterfall) My brother gave me that one :D

I'm still waiting for my poster. I requested it about a month ago, I believe. I guess I should see it soon.

beowulf7 said:
I'm still waiting for my poster. I requested it about a month ago, I believe. I guess I should see it soon.
Well what do you know. The poster just arrived today. And like the previous 2 years, I'm keeping them in the poster tube until I moved the hell out of here. :D

Back