Free Soyo Freestyler Bluetooth headset...

Why would you want to use a bluetooth headset with the iPhone? You should have the iPhone out holding it up to your ear so everyone can see how cool and trendy you are.

Why would you want to use a bluetooth headset with the iPhone? You should have the iPhone out holding it up to your ear so everyone can see how cool and trendy you are.

the iPhone is badass you dont like it now wait a few months when it has 3g and the application store is open you won't be able to talk shit then:rolleyes:

lol, you're talking about features that phones have had for quite a while, and it's going to be some innovation because Apple "adds" them on months after the initial release of the phone? This has to be a joke.
lol.gif

Don't worry about him, he's still upset about HD-DVD :D

The iPhone is a pretty sweet phone, you can't lie.

HD DVD FTW

Free Bluetooth Headset for my PS3 also FTW

Thank you GCO and PayPal Generate-A-Card

It's only free w/ GCO, which I'd imagine many here are no longer eligible for since they've already used it. I wonder how this compares to the $5 BT headset that Office Depot sold about a month or so ago (I can't recall the brand ATM).

Apparently there's a mic in the standard headphone cord so you'd just look silly doing that.
Not that I've ever done it or anything >_>

this thread is unintentionally lulzy.

I hate apple, but I may just get an iPhone if they make a cdma version. I'll have to play a little more with one to be sure, though.

can you re-post the link for this deal? whenever I click it, it goes to an unauthorized error page here ... tia

ahhh i got it thanks guys!

i didnt see the "budget" shipping for free, total was 0 dollars, maybe i can get another when i get home with a different card as a gift to my boss (maybe ill get a raise!?!) :)

Is there a code to use or something? i goto the link and it says 10 dollars :X

what am i doing wrong?

ahh, supposed to use google checkout? thanks:)

it made me pay for shipping, so total was Total: $6.79

still good deal in my opinion! :p;)
Make sure to select the free shipping option. Mine ended up being .72 after tax

Im in for 1. Hopefully i get my 10 off. This is my 2nd time ive used google checkout. I never got my 10 bucks off the first time.

Back