Free Shirt to the 1st 3K -AMD

I got my package in the mail, all it had was the yellow "Livestrong" bracelet in it, no shirt.

Mine came today, shirt and bracelet. :)

I was hoping it was co-branded with an AMD logo, but it's strictly a LiveStrong thing. Nice that AMD is supporting the cause, though, and looks to be a nice quality shirt.

Thanks again, TTP. :cool:

Lethal said:
Mine came today, shirt and bracelet. :)

I was hoping it was co-branded with an AMD logo, but it's strictly a LiveStrong thing. Nice that AMD is supporting the cause, though, and looks to be a nice quality shirt.

Thanks again, TTP. :cool:

got mine today too. i wanted the AMD logo too...o well...still a cool shirt.

i got the livestrong bracelet in a few days ago.. my favorite part is that amd put it in a ziplock style static free bag :D

tacklebox said:
i got the livestrong bracelet in a few days ago.. my favorite part is that amd put it in a ziplock style static free bag :D

that was neat :)

Anyway, its a pretty high quality shirt. Now i can play basketball in style :)

I got the bracelet too, it's gay so I gave it to the kids to play with ( I thought it was an AMD shirt when I signed up). The ziplock anti-static mobo bag on the otherhand...now that's awesome!

S1nF1xx said:
I got the bracelet too, it's gay so I gave it to the kids to play with ( I thought it was an AMD shirt when I signed up). The ziplock anti-static mobo bag on the otherhand...now that's awesome!

hell yes...that bag is AWSOME!

Got them both. Nice t-shirt. Fits me despite only being an XL.

wore my free shirt to work today. One of the nicest free shirts i've gotten so far.

PS: Also got 3 free things in the mail today. A wireless MS mouse, a lightup Chef Boyardee super ball, and a nice looking cheap calculator. I think this shirt is lucky! Thanks TTP ;)

I got the bracelet and t-shirt today. T-shirt looks good, no ads!

Thanks OP!

vamp said:
I got the bracelet and t-shirt today. T-shirt looks good, no ads!

Thanks OP!
??? nike logo on arm and livestrong on front/back. lots of ads!

hello people! This is from 6 months ago. I don't think anyone signing up now is going to get anything. :rolleyes:

Back