Free "security" posters.

I requested two a year ago but never got either. Maybe they actually tried to look up my credentials.:(

Just requested the first one. That thing is GODLY sweet!

Lets hope it comes.

got mine like a year ago, after i ordered they called me and asked me about my workplace and out interest in security and then a week or tow later i had two posters, weee.

They friggin called me and wanted to talk to me about my job (which i had lied about on the website.) Just told my friend to hang up quick...FUN!

just ordered, hope they come in, i've only gotten like three deals to work ever. I'm too slow

Got mine. Left a fake phone # to ^^

201-201-2001 hehe. Such a sweet poster, pointless, cant understand it, but hey, hides that mammoth hole in my wall :D

just ordered mine. but as a clicked submit, i realized i had "Mr." for job title. Whoops! I guess im a professional mister. :cool:

I just got a little postcard thing from them today...couldnt figure out what they were tryin to tell me lol

Originally posted by NotSoSimple
Hmm I legitametly ordered them for my work..No show..

Give them time.... If they came though with my illegitament-ness

i got the "sever exploit" one. wating on the other. when i first orderd they shipped in 2 weeks ( probley because i responded to te e-mail ;) ) yeah buts it's a cool poster.

BOOOOO! Got this email today...

Order # 1492419IL54 - Status
Dear Eric,

Thank you for requesting the free Microsoft Security Poster series. Unfortunately, due to unexpectedly high demand our supply of posters was quickly exhausted, so we will not be able to fulfill your request. However, Adobe Acrobat versions of each of the three posters are available for free download at http://www.microsoft.com/education/?ID=SecurityPosters.

Thank you again for your interest, and please accept our sincerest apologies.

Microsoft Education Solutions Group

Microsoft

mine just arrived, they only shipped 5 of each and not the 25. doesnt matter still more than i need

Got mine today... and I wasn't bothered by any phone call/sales pitch

These things are huge:D

Yea I got mine today also they are pretty big im giving my dad a bunch to give to the IT department at his work and have some for his office.

haha, ill thrid that.......... they are HUGE!!! and yea, i only got 5 of each, i hope i get the rest very soon.

Gonna put a set in my school ^_^ (almost as a joke, but still for the right reasons).

i got an email saying they werent gonna give me any. ROAR MICROSOFT SUCKS DEATH TO BILL GATES

Back