Free Samsung Mouse For Questionnaire Response

Your retractable mouse will be sent to you in 4-6 weeks.

Thanks, OP, could always use some backups

thank you much..mine will ship in 4-6 weeks as well
i wonder where you guys find all of these free offers...

Seems to be out

"Thanks for registering with Samsung. Our retractable mouse offer was so popular we've run out.

Samsung Printer Team"

aw man its out?

i really need a new mouse :-/

left mouse button is almost broken

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for registering with Samsung. Our retractable mouse offer was so popular we've run out.

Samsung Printer Team

wow should of read all the posts before doing it...oh well...thanks anyways :)

Thanks for registering with Samsung. Our retractable mouse offer was so
popular we've run out.

mooooo

"Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Samsung’s printing solutions. We have some bad news and some very good news for you. The bad news is that the Samsung mouse you requested cannot be fulfilled due to an overwhelming demand.

Now the good news. Today, we’re offering you an unprecedented 2-year extended warranty on select Samsung printers."

Yes! That's what I was hoping for the entire time, unprecedented warranties on select printers!

Your like 3 months too late for a mouse. lol

But, if it makes you feel any better, they never sent me one.

eff Samsung.

"Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Samsung’s printing solutions. We have some bad news and some very good news for you. The bad news is that the Samsung mouse you requested cannot be fulfilled due to an overwhelming demand.

Now the good news. Today, we’re offering you an unprecedented 2-year extended warranty on select Samsung printers."

Yes! That's what I was hoping for the entire time, unprecedented warranties on select printers!

Yeah, I just got the same email.

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday. It's pretty neat, it's got a wheel and 2 buttons plus the wheel button. It would be neat if it worked as a usb memory stick as welll.

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday. It's pretty neat, it's got a wheel and 2 buttons plus the wheel button. It would be neat if it worked as a usb memory stick as well.
minimouse.jpg

Dead deal, this is the email I got:

"Hi Seth,

Thanks for registering with Samsung. Our retractable mouse offer was so popular we've run out.

Samsung Printer Team"

I got mine just the other day as a matter of fact. Cool little mouse!

Got mine a couple weeks ago, perfect for the lappy.

Don't connect it to a USB extension cord, though - cursor gets a bit jumpy. :eek:

Back