Free Raffle from Directron.com and MicroTemp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love one of those thermometers! I've seen a couple in action and I've always been impressed by them.

Wow, I just bought some stuff from Directron 2 weeks ago, very fast service! I would love to win something for once lol.

I'm in for a chance to win, not that I expect to win because I have never won any raffle in my life.

Freebies are always nice. :p

Welcome to the forum, I'm in, and I'll be sure to check out the site.

meh those look quite useful.. now i can stop burning my fingertips seeing if my chipset is running hot.. lol

Accidentally made a new post instead of editing and I cant delete my old post.

If possible could an admin please delete this post.

Oh I must post a quote from Monty Python and the Holy Grail because that movie rocks:

ARTHUR: I am your king!
WOMAN:
Well, I didn't vote for you.
ARTHUR:
You don't vote for kings.
WOMAN:
Well, how did you become King, then?
ARTHUR:
The Lady of the Lake,... [angels sing] ...her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. [singing stops] That is why I am your king!
DENNIS:
Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
ARTHUR:
Be quiet!
DENNIS:
Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
ARTHUR:
Shut up!
DENNIS:
I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
ARTHUR:
Shut up, will you? Shut up!
DENNIS:
Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
ARTHUR:
Shut up!
DENNIS:
Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
ARTHUR:
Bloody peasant!
DENNIS:
Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?

That's awesome, I'd really love to own one of those!!

Thanks for posting, and welcom to [H]ard!!

Great, some of use less fortunate could use those!

Welcome aboard and thanks for the kind offer

Count me in too please!
I've been a Directron customer for many years and they've always done very well by me.
Please say hi to Dr. Chang!

Directron, nice! Built my first system like nine or more years ago from you!

Welcome to the forums, take your jacket off, stay awhile.

Free stuff, I'm in.

Isn't there just a site that you can enter the post numbers (2 - whatever the last posters post number is) then throw them all in together and have the program randomly select 20 of them and call those the winners?

If thats all ready been mentioned then my bad, didn't feel like reading every post..

Sweet, count me in.

http://www.random.org/. "Random Integer Generator", select 20 integers for it to generate, setup for 2 to last post number, generate, send me the PM, I send you my address, you send me the prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back