• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Free proxy's that actually work?

B

bostesseger69

Guest
I have firefox, I have foxy proxy. I need to use a proxy to access the site that I want to see on the network that I am on, and it be able to hide the current address I am accessing it from. Can someone link me to a proxy website that has LEGIT proxy's, that actually work? It doesn't matter if they are kind of slow. I just need it to surf the web off and on when I'm at work during the day as they have it set up where we pretty much cannot access anything through the work address. Luckily I can access the H. Thanks for the help ahead of time gents.
 
I'm pretty sure forum rules prohibit anyone giving advice as to how to circumvent security restrictions by employers, campuses, etc.

If your workplace has those restrictions in place, they are there for a reason, and you could wind up being fired for trying to bypass them.
 
Why would forum rules prevent that? It's just one site that I want to be able to access (eveonline.com), it's not like it's an evil deadly site or anything. I would talk with the network admin, and I'm sure he would approve it, but hes on medical vacation for a few weeks. So, in the meantime, someone help me out.
 
If you place of employment has websites blocked, that's probably an indication that people betrayed their trust beforehand, and that they want their employees to work.
 
set up your own. make a VPN into your house and just go thru that. chances are they dont block your home IP address. or try TOR, though they can block that.

i dont know if its against forum rules, but you could get in trouble at work for doing this without permission. if i was your IT guy and you happend to bring a virus into the company network over this unsanctioned connection, i would rake you over the coals for sure.
 
set up your own. make a VPN into your house and just go thru that. chances are they dont block your home IP address. or try TOR, though they can block that.

i dont know if its against forum rules,

It is against forum rules to assist getting around any seurity in place. Its there for a reason, and if they block web traffic, they probably have IPSec locked down as well for VPN, PPTP also
 
Your opinions of a website being dangerous or not, or serious or not does not matter to a business. They (the systems) are in place for a reason. If you really need to access it, you should propose it to someone in your IT department and see what they think.

Obviously the company paid quite a bit (Sonicwall firewalls for example aren't cheap) to keep you from accessing content outside of business purposes. I'd say it's a good reason.

If you get in trouble, don't use him as a scapegoat though! (Not saying you would >.>) As an IT guy, personally, I think you should just access your stuff from home. It's kind of like, "I spent my time, my energy to set it up. What the hell dude!"
 
Any website that lists proxies is going to be slow. If its mostly public, it's going to be used. If you're really serious about grabbing proxies, get something like Athena or Accessdiver and use its leaching abilities. With a googled leech list you can get a few thousand in a few minutes, then simply check and sort them through Charon. Sort by anonymity and everything under 50 ping and you can browse quickly on anything other than streaming video and youtube.

Or skip all that shit and make your own VPN.
 
Back
Top