Free Products after testing- Universal Remote Product Testing Panel **Must Qualify**

jjager85

2[H]4U
Beta Testing Opportunity... The following opportunity is available.

Home entertainment centers have seen an explosion in popularity over the last few years. More people are setting aside rooms to gather with friends and family to watch movies, TV or just listen to music together. While the typical home entertainment gear has improved, in many cases the standard remotes have not. The universal remote provides you with the ability to control all of your equipment with a single device. This new test from Centercode provides you an opportunity to test a new remote with your state of the art system.

Qualified candidates will need to own a home entertainment system consisting of a television, audio-video receiver or preamp/processor and amplifier, DVD player (HD DVD or Blu-ray players included) and a cable or satellite set top box.

Remember, being a beta test volunteer means spending time daily engaged in testing and providing feedback in the Centercode system. If you are unwilling to commit to participate in the beta test, do not apply for this opportunity.

Details of Required Qualifications, Incentives, and sign-up link...
https://www.onlinebeta.com/callout/?callid=bf29b1c8731c4c93a110528b5353c2dc

I've been a member of Online Beta for a while, and out of 4 or 5 surveys (of which I am well qualified), I've not been able to take part in any of them. I entered anyway, but I'm not expecting anything.

yeah, ive been with them for about a year, fill out every survey, completely qualify, but have never gotten to do one.. Could really use this one though..

Back