FREE: Power Supply, just pay shipping

Lakitu

Limp Gawd
img00609vf.jpg

img00613aq.jpg

I got this with this old system I got for free, it was an E-machines. Nothing to powerful, but could be used for like fan power or something. Replaced the fan on it with a RAIDMAX 80mm fan. +3.3V has 6 amps, +5V has 14 amps, and +12V has 2 amps. -12V has .3 amps, and +5VSB has .72 amps. It's rated at 120W. It's not the size of a normal PSU, so IDK how well it would fit in a case, but it could jus tbe used as a tester. All I ask is like $6 for the shipping costs. Comes with the PSU and power cable. Also, this thing smells bad(Guy never cleaned it, I blew it out with an air compressor and replaced the fan). Lemme know if interested.

I'll take it! How much will shipping to Canada be? And do you accept paypal?

I reserve the right to withdraw my offer to buy this if the Shipping price is too high.

Edit: I'd rather just have the fan though, any chance you could just give that away for free? (+Shipping)

Just sending the fan wouldn't do me any good, and shipping to Canada would be more then this thing is worth.

Lakitu said:
Just sending the fan wouldn't do me any good, and shipping to Canada would be more then this thing is worth.

How about giving the fan to guy above and throwing that POS PSU in the trash?

MeanieMan said:
How about giving the fan to guy above and throwing that POS PSU in the trash?

Shipping the fan to Canada would cost more than buying a new 80mm just like it at the local Canadian PC Kwik-E-Mart.

if he can fit the fan in a small envelope (which he can) it will only cost $4. how much does a decent 80mm fan go these days? prolly about that much.

markt435 said:
if he can fit the fan in a small envelope (which he can) it will only cost $4. how much does a decent 80mm fan go these days? prolly about that much.

$10cdn for a 32cfm, 28dba, about 8 US.

Back