• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Free PC Configurator Software?

bakerjca

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
65
I've looked all over for any kind of software that lets you do custom pc configurations for a business.. does such a thing exist?
 
Exactly... I don't want to end up coding my own, but it looks like I'm going to have to. Just looking for something that uses a MySQL database and php to do down drop style computer configuring and gives updated prices
 
oh, you're looking for a web based solution, not software for a PC?
I don't think anything like these are availble for sale, unless you find someone to program it for you.

not sure though
 
welcome to webmastering and programing

restate (edit) your question clearly in the first post for enhanced help :p
 
ChingChang said:
I dunno about any software.. but I think he's interested in someting like these types of websites use
Oh, I see. I thought he wanted something like SMS.
 
Back
Top