• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Free (or cheap) hard drives

I could take one drive for a F@H machine, but I need something over 2.1 gigs. :(
 
If any of you want small drives, I have 4 WD 1.2GB drives for sale for $30 shipped for all 4.
 
I have a motherfuck amount of spare drives (all sub 1gb :eek: )
Hrrm all i need is a motherboard that supports the Intel P4 and AT drives....
 
Back
Top