Free NASA Moonbase Alpha game on steam

Well I downloaded it, but the game won't start. Seems to be some stupid SxS bug with VC++ redistributable. I've run into a lot of these. Annoying.

Yes, mine fired right up on a ati 5870 with 10.6's. Pretty neat little game to be free. Thanks op for the post.

Well when it first starts off a meteor hits the base and knocks out the communities oxygen. You have to repair it. Nothing special but something nice to waste some time on if you are waiting. Little robot will do donuts though....

You could try downloading the VC++ redistributable pack and manually installing it.

Screenshot:

My space-loving five-year-old enjoyed looking around on the game. I didn't bother actually playing it, I just put it free play and wandered about for a while.

I got bored and tried to leave the Moon. It wouldn't let me, so I removed the game.

its priced right for what it is. after playing thru the single level once its just something to fill hard drive space. solitare is literally more entertaining. if you love watching paint dry or water evaporate, (or maybe for little kids), this is a fantastic game.

Back