Free Mug + coffee sample

mattdev

n00b
http://www.bossintl.com/products/special_offer/offer/newsletter-mknet/form.html

"We'll be contacting you about the special offer shortly"

I hope they don't call, I'll have a fun time trying to BS em. Man, just want the mug.

Originally posted by future guy
"We'll be contacting you about the special offer shortly"

I hope they don't call, I'll have a fun time trying to BS em. Man, just want the mug.

Same here, but I always put fake phone #s lol.

They just called me at work, I picked up and immediatly did my "Ken with College of X, Information Technology." So the lady sounded confused... she asked me what kind of project I was working on.

I quickly thought... "Water + PC" so I told her we were doing some water cooling and she gave me this "Uh huh..." response. I then told her we were setting up a super computer cluster, needed to water cool it, and instead of having dozens of individual pumps, we wanted to use one massive one and just run it with our existing plumbing system. So... she just e-mailed me with a link to some pipe design software. :D

Now... I gotta wait for my mug :p

Originally posted by Ashtaka
They just called me at work, I picked up and immediatly did my "Ken with College of X, Information Technology." So the lady sounded confused... she asked me what kind of project I was working on.

I quickly thought... "Water + PC" so I told her we were doing some water cooling and she gave me this "Uh huh..." response. I then told her we were setting up a super computer cluster, needed to water cool it, and instead of having dozens of individual pumps, we wanted to use one massive one and just run it with our existing plumbing system. So... she just e-mailed me with a link to some pipe design software. :D

Now... I gotta wait for my mug :p
lol thats great! I've been called a few times and it always statles me. Usually I just say stuff like yes I remember signing up for that but I havent gotten a chance to look at your site yet and then ask fot the url and say that I'll get back to them. My worst was when thta free gas mask was available and they called me. All I could think of why I signed up for it was because it was free HAHA. It's so much fun shitten your pants for a free product lol.

I dont answer my phone too often and it has a special ring if its off campus as aposed to on campus so if its for me I usually have my roomate ask who it is before handing it to me.

Originally posted by MechWarrior
Same here, but I always put fake phone #s lol.
lol, i always do 1800collect

do you have to get their phone call just to get the free stuff?
i dont think i ll get it if they keep calling collect asking for wayne

lol thats great! I've been called a few times and it always statles me. Usually I just say stuff like yes I remember signing up for that but I havent gotten a chance to look at your site yet and then ask fot the url and say that I'll get back to them. My worst was when thta free gas mask was available and they called me. All I could think of why I signed up for it was because it was free HAHA. It's so much fun shitten your pants for a free product lol.
wow, you got a gas mask?? WHERE??? lol, its not bad like that tho, all u gotta do is answer a few fone calls and get a gas mask... i want one so badly

by the way, how do you people treat those phone companies telemarketers like from ATandT and MCI?
when they call me, i just tell them i dont own a telephone:D

Originally posted by wayne
wow, you got a gas mask?? WHERE??? lol, its not bad like that tho, all u gotta do is answer a few fone calls and get a gas mask... i want one so badly
Dont really remember...it was a long ass time ago...heres a pic of me with it though...this was in my bald state...i have hair now :cool: http://www.deviantart.com/view/1525633/

Back