Free Movies from Blockbuster

gaer42

Limp Gawd
You can get a 2 week free trial of Blockbuster online by using the following promo code

95054B

The B has to be caps
The site you enter this on is: https://www.blockbuster.com/signup/rp/regPlan

I have already got my 2nd set of 3 movies..... 9 movies total in 3 days... for free... cant beat that.

Yeah, I got a free month of BB online. It is pretty good service! The free setup let me rent 3 at a time(said unlimited), and I probably rented about 25 free movies without paying a cent. :)

The only con I'd say is sometimes the packaging would get messed up in the mail.

Thanks OP, more free movies!

now with blockbuster's new program you can return movies to the store...and exchange them for 3 more movies. in addition, the next movies will be sent out the next day

I don't see how this is a hot deal. I work for blockbuster (only for the free movies) and there are promotions like this for the corporate stores. Just use the one that you go to and not the promo code above. That will increase that store's numbers.

Why not use the free month of online and then use this program? 1.5 months of free movies? Why not? I'm pretty sure the code only works for the store you rent from.

edit: I didn't mean to thread crap. Just stating what BB does

Back