free Motorola Flashlight Keychain

click on "take quiz" bottom right-hand and use store# from receipt or store locator http://www.bestbuy.com/

take quiz http://www.channelchampions.com/motorola/index.htm

spiffy, itll match my motorola phone maybe

damn i doubt i know enough about networking to pass their quiz. and if i dont they get all of my personal info for free.

i know its wrong, but does anyone wanna post the answers? :)

was amazed I got them all right the first time i guesses on half them.

Yes!! i got 100% :D I'm so proud of myself :rolleyes:

Let's see if if they send this thing to me, after all i do use their SB5100 for my cable internet, not that it would increase my chances of recieving it...but ya know...:rolleyes:

You scored a 100% on your quiz!

Congratulations, you are a new Product Champion!

Congratulations! You have passed the Motorola quiz, and have won a flashlight key chain and will be been entered in a drawing to win one of five Motorola Digital Cordless Phone and Answering Systems!
woot

Damn I work for them, think that makes me excluded from the quiz?

Heck I wonder where we have those little things, I gotta go get myself hooked up.

1. Upon purchasing a cable modem, how would an end-user activate their high-speed data service?
1. Simply plug it in, it will self-activate.
2. Contact the customer service number at the retail store the end-user purchased the modem from.
3. Contact your local cable provider.
You answered 3. Contact your local cable provider..
That is right!
You are correct!

2. What is the warranty period for any Motorola cable modem, gateway and home networking products?
1. 5 years
2. 24 months
3. 12 months
You answered 2. 24 months.
That is right!
You are correct!

3. If an end-user is looking for technical support on his/her Motorola cable modem, gateway and home networking products, what are the hours of the Motorola Broadband and Home Networking technical support call center?
1. Sunday through Saturday, 24 hours a day
2. Monday through Friday, 7am to 7pm ET
3. Monday through Saturday, 8am to 10pm ET
You answered 1. Sunday through Saturday, 24 hours a day.
That is right!
You are correct!

4. If an end user wants to surf the web and wirelessly network computers, peripherals, and gaming consoles in his or home or office, what product would suit his/her needs?
1. Motorola SB5100 SURFBoard Cable Modem
2. Motorola SBG900 Wireless Cable Modem Gateway
3. Motorola Signal Booster
You answered 2. Motorola SBG900 Wireless Cable Modem Gateway.
That is right!
You are correct!

5. What is the major difference between Motorola's Wireless Access Point WA840G and Wireless Broadband Router WR850G?
1. The Wireless Broadband Router WR850G has a built-in cable modem and the Wireless Access Point WA840G does not.
2. The Wireless Broadband Router WR850G uses 802.11G technology and the Wireless Access Point WA840G uses 802.11b technology.
3. The Wireless Broadband Router WR850G has a built-in router and the Wireless Access Point WA840G does not.
You answered 3. The Wireless Broadband Router WR850G has a built-in router and the Wireless Access Point WA840G does not..
That is right!
You are correct!

Originally posted by From the [G]rave
yep it's moved to cd wallet now

dang, i should read the thread next time BEFORE i go through with it...

meh, CD wallet will be nice as well :)

Back